tour with Hit the lights and CIWWAF?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is this official yet or is this still rumor talk??

The headlining tour with CIWWAF has been confirmed by a very reliable source and now, it appears, by someone in Paramore (although our poster above didn't identify who...)

So, I'd say it's pretty official.

Yes It Was Josh. Sorry I put it in the subject cause i thought it'd show up bigger, i guess not lol. but yeah this should be an awesome tour. as for the uk thing i don't know whats going on with that this just what josh told me he said from aug.2 to sept.

oh and also i think they might go in the studio this fall for a new album, they were gonna go in the winter but want to get new stuff out there for us fans

so is this official yet or is this still rumor talk??

The headlining tour with CIWWAF has been confirmed by a very reliable source and now' date=' it appears, by someone in Paramore (although our poster above didn't identify who...)

So, I'd say it's pretty official.[/quote']

when and are dates officially up..

i'm not to fond of CIWWAF but yeah i'm really excited for this tour. i'm glad its in aug-sep because it will stil be summertime for me b/c i don't start school til late september so then i can go see more shows. yay! if everything goes as planned i could see paramore 5 times over the summer

yipee!

Yes It Was Josh. Sorry I put it in the subject cause i thought it'd show up bigger' date=' i guess not lol. but yeah this should be an awesome tour. as for the uk thing i don't know whats going on with that this just what josh told me he said from aug.2 to sept.

oh and also i think they might go in the studio this fall for a new album, they were gonna go in the winter but want to get new stuff out there for us fans[/quote']

ahh and the good news keeps on coming =D I can't wait for new Paramore!!!

Yes It Was Josh. Sorry I put it in the subject cause i thought it'd show up bigger' date=' i guess not lol. but yeah this should be an awesome tour. as for the uk thing i don't know whats going on with that this just what josh told me he said from aug.2 to sept.

oh and also i think they might go in the studio this fall for a new album, they were gonna go in the winter but want to get new stuff out there for us fans[/quote']

Wow three things to get me pumped

EP

Another tour

Another album

O:!

Wowowow. Awsome! I can't wait. I reallllly wanna go! I'm not too familiar with CIWWAF but my friend Suz , she just posted up there somewhere^^^ lol, likes them so they must be good =)

lol Alexis :] well i like em, check them out!

and we can meet up again @ the show in NYC!

Wowowow. Awsome! I can't wait. I reallllly wanna go! I'm not too familiar with CIWWAF but my friend Suz ' date=' she just posted up there somewhere^^^ lol, likes them so they must be good =)[/color']

Yeah and we will actually "hangout"

Bamboozle was too much of a big crowd n stuff. lol.

=)

Wowowow. Awsome! I can't wait. I reallllly wanna go! I'm not too familiar with CIWWAF but my friend Suz ' date=' she just posted up there somewhere^^^ lol, likes them so they must be good =)[/color']

=)

very true. lol, we will get there mad early & get front row - of course!

=)

very true. lol, we will get there mad early & get front row - of course!

yup as well as the other NYorkers on this board :D cant wait eh? lol :lol: