High School Drama is so Stupid

The Drummer

I know nobody wants to hear this, but I need to get this out.

Basically a girl likes me, I kind of like her (it's complicated),

her ex, who dumped her through a text message a few months ago, is jealous and wants her back.

He sent this text to her about me this morning:

"Honestly, you have no idea what you're doing. You don't like Jedd.. you don't have a reason for liking him.. if he wasn't a senior, you probably wouldn't even talk to him.. and I'm pretty sure he won't even think about you once he walks down that aisle ever again"

What a frikken a-hole. He's acting like a jealous 3 year old.

Who the hell is he to tell her who she should like and who she shouldn't?

I hate people..

/rant

I'm never involved in any high school drama--I merely listen and offer advice on other people's drama [and sometimes I can't stop laughing over some of these stories I hear]. The only time I've ever been involved in any "drama" was the beginning of my sophomore year when some pathetic freshman [who had been threatening the seniors with a fight the day before] was walking down the hall and decided to push me into my locker. Sure, she was a good six inches taller than me but after I showed her what it's like to "fly" down the hallway with her body at a near-obtuse angle, she didn't bother me again physically. She then, however, decided to threaten one of my friends and thought I'd be afraid of her when she and her little gang had me closed in against the wall. After I let out a big, jolly laugh, pushed my way through them, told them to leave my friend alone or else, and walked down the hallway still laughing, they never messed with me again. It angered her that I wasn't afraid of her like everybody else was. And actually, her little gang has been extremely nice to me ever since and one actually ran to open a door for me.

Other than those two times, I've gotten along with pretty much everyone.

Relationships are really hard to understand, just in general. Not just in high school. When feelings get involved things tend to get messy.

And if you think high school drama is bad just wait till college. Freshmen in college are stupid. I've been through some of the worst drama in my life my first semester of college. It sucks, but its just something people have to deal with.

The thing with her is: she's always saying "omg i hate him, he's a creep" but they always hang out in school like nothing happened.

I don't understand it.

Ahh, welcome to "Understanding Girls... or trying to". Similar thing happened with me, this girl I liked kept saying how she hated her boyfriend and how she liked me, but kept going back to him. Saying one thing and then doing the opposite. Not much I can say really other than quote Ross...

Jedd mate, girls are fucking weird. The more you try to understand them, the less you do!

;-)

Girls like the bad guy most of the time anyway.

• 4 weeks later...