This is the most boring forum ever

the1

I think James is one of the most interesting people on here as he actually tried to spark some kind of intelligent discussion rather than the usual OMG RPATZ IS SOOOO EFFIN HAWT, and all that shite.

This forum has gone a bit shitty, and that's nothing to do with the mods, its the members who talk the biggest load of mindless bullshit.

I think a bit of heated debate would be good for this forum, as long as it doesn't get too out of hand.

guess we arn't just arguing enough like we used to.

which in truth is the only time anyone said it was active here, when we argued

now everyone just bitches about how boring it us, which i understand thats cool whatever

but then just dont come here if it's so boring, simple as that

of course it isn't like it used to be. YES it was alot better a while ago, but theres nothing we can do about it.

i miss some of the people who used to come here but don't anymore. they made it fun.

bitching about it will get us no where.

We have had debates over the forum before. Personally i would have enjoyed the political one before Obama was made president if every 3rd person wasnt saying "can someone just close this thread?!" because people dont realise when a good debate is going on.

i am not trying to be rude or anything but i dont think that you can have a good political or any other debate when instead of debating ppl just start fighting and ruin everything...just dont see the point

The debate threads never work because people dont understand that people have their own opinions.

Aye or people ask for the thread to be closed, when there's nothing wrong with it cause like you said, people dont understand that others have differing opinions. They think its an argument.

This is all imo before i get yelled at.

If you guys think it's boring, open an interesting thread. Do something to make it more entertaining for yourself. You can't say it's boring unless you make an effort to make it interesting.

/leavethread.

I don't think its boring? :lol:

it's a forum, there are millions of them, if this one bores you then don't come on it?

why is it our responsibility to entertain you guys anyway? It's a forum. It's fun for the people who MAKE it fun. IF you don't think it's fun, you shouldn't log on.

IMO.

Yeah but those kind of debate threads and those 'controversial' threads are what cause drama. That's when people start getting mad at each other, throw sly remarks and become overly sarcastic because they either (like I sometimes do) A)Take it too personally....OR B)They just want an excuse to attack someone because they think they're cool that way.

You don't NEED a debate thread, you just WANT one.

It's just a forum, after all. It's just the internet. There are other things to do in our lives than just care about how boring a forum is. I personally don't mind either way, and this is coming from someone who spends a lot of time on the internet. :P

OH AND ONE MORE THING...Religious and political debates don't work ANYWHERE, not just on PF. They are best left alone, cause that is when things get really heated. It's what causes the most unnecessary drama, on and off the internet. I mean like, 99.9% of the time...People are really passionate about their political and religious views. Like the Obama thread for example.

Either that, or the thread ends up dying cause no one wants to say anything about it.

just for future reference, before attacking james about not making an effort, look at old threads

a lot of older threads that actually sparked some interesting conversation besides "what did you eat for dinner" were started by james

he HAS attempted to make it more interesting

I still don't see why everyone is saying there need to be more serious threads without actually going and making serious threads. And I don't mean a debate thread or anything like that. You can have legitimate conversations in a thread that isn't a debate.

this is a huge quote but i just wanna say i agree with most of this lol

I think James is one of the most interesting people on here as he actually tried to spark some kind of intelligent discussion rather than the usual OMG RPATZ IS SOOOO EFFIN HAWT, and all that shite.

This forum has gone a bit shitty, and that's nothing to do with the mods, its the members who talk the biggest load of mindless bullshit.

I think a bit of heated debate would be good for this forum, as long as it doesn't get too out of hand.

:hug: Thankyou

Anyway, let me explain, duuuuudes...

Why did I create al those mindless threads yesterday about my penis and other issues? I was banned before I could do what I was getting to.:rotfl:

My point was, there are ALOT of fucking similar threads on here. Confession, Highlight, Secret, Even of Your Day etc. ALL. The. Fucking. Same, IT'S ALL SPAM. WE HAVE A SPAM THREAD

The absolute bullshit that peope post about is mindblowing. I know half of you are like 15 and should be in bed anyway, but, simply put in a harsh manner, I've never seen so many words say so little as they do on here.

Every other post, "I confess I just ate an orange"...."Highlight Of My Day was eating an orange"..."Hai guyz, just ate an orange".."*posts orange in hot people thread"

etc

Merge all these threads into the spam thread. Actually change this place. It's been the same topics for years. We don't need irrelevant shit taking up more than one thread.

I know some of you people will probably think I'm talking shit. And, tbh, I am. Naming no names, but some of you are bigger offenders than others.

Shit, I hardly have time to come on here when I'm at Uni. So, tbh, it isn't even in my best interest. BUT, when I do, and all I see is the same posts I did last time, I don't even have motivation to talk to a group of people that I did actually have some kind of conversation with once upon a time.

So, my suggestion, that WILL fucking work:

-Delete all these big threads. Have ONE Spam thread for it.

-More people just make random threads. ANYTHING IS BETTER THAN NOTHING.

- Stop being self obssessed. If you lot aren't posting pics of yourselves, your talking about how shit your lives are or something. Go read the news. Or something. Make conversation about something that DOESNT involve you.

And, you know what, if it doesn't work, WHAT HAVE YOU LOST? Just make the threads again. Carry on with what is frankly a shit, boring forum. But, I at least urge you to try it.

*in B4 some stupid whore tells me to leave if I don't like it. I pretty much have left, bitches. Suck it :P

Carry on with what is frankly a shit, boring forum. But, I at least urge you to try it.

If you think it's such shit, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Why do you continue to log on?

Just because you want to whine because you're bored?

Hey.... wouldn't that be posting about yourself, just saying you are bored with this forum? I thought you were telling all of us to talk about something that didn't involve ourselves. Interesting.

• Like 1

If you think it's such shit, WHY ARE YOU HERE?

Why do you continue to log on?

Just because you want to whine because you're bored?

Hey.... wouldn't that be posting about yourself, just saying you are bored with this forum? I thought you were telling all of us to talk about something that didn't involve ourselves. Interesting.

Check the bottom of my post and shut the fuck up.

If someone's the prime minster can I be the Queen? Since you know, the Prime minister actually does stuff and the Queen just kinda sits there. I'm good at sitting.

And to actually be on topic. I genuinely understand what you're saying James... sorry if I gave you shit earlier in the thread.

Lol

I'm really proud that your defense is to just tell people to shut up. Plus, you squeeze profanity in there. Very mature.

I am older, wiser, and generally better than you. You are part of the fucking disease on this forum. Don't argue with me.

Funny. I'm trying to make this place slightly better and more exciting, and whores like you insult me?

Fuck you. Ungrateful bitch. Go play in traffic.

• Like 1

If someone's the prime minster can I be the Queen? Since you know, the Prime minister actually does stuff and the Queen just kinda sits there. I'm good at sitting.

And to actually be on topic. I genuinely understand what you're saying James... sorry if I gave you shit earlier in the thread.

funny this is (in canada at least) the queen actually has more power than the prime minister

so does the governor general

funny little system

If he's the prime minster can I be the Queen? Since you know, the Prime minister actually does stuff and the Queen just kinda sits there. I'm good at sitting.

:rotfl: NP. You've been here for a while, we all argue and shit. That's what people do. :hug:

It's when fucks that have been here for like, 2 months, attempt to act like they are above me. They should just sit down and shutup.

I am older, wiser, and generally better than you. You are part of the fucking disease on this forum. Don't argue with me.

Funny. I'm trying to make this place slightly better and more exciting, and whores like you insult me?

Fuck you. Ungrateful bitch. Go play in traffic.

I cant just sit here and not rep that. :rotfl: