This is the most boring forum ever

the1

I don't think its boring? :lol:

it's a forum, there are millions of them, if this one bores you then don't come on it?

this...

and like i said, i don't see you starting any threads that make it more interesting. don't complain unless you ATTEMPT to make it more interesting. stop being lazy and stop depending on others on the forum to entertain YOU.

Yes but a debate thread is one thread, why don't you have a massive clearout. T he off topic forum as an OFF TOPIC forum, move all the crappy, What did you.. kinda threads into the games and start some interesting threads in here?

I agree with this. All these "What are you.." things clutter up the off-topic forum.

Would anybody object to these being moved to the games forum? Which i'll get named to include the What are you.. threads.

Yes but a debate thread is one thread, why don't you have a massive clearout. T he off topic forum as an OFF TOPIC forum, move all the crappy, What did you.. kinda threads into the games and start some interesting threads in here?

yeah, I think like the "what time is it?" and "last think you had to drink" threads should be moved to the Games thread or something

and I agree with Erin, what do you expect people to do just cause you find the forum boring?

I think that if you move the threads, and start up some that will get an actual debate going, then other stuff will follow..

Aye that's what im hoping for to be honest. The off-topic is just a clutter of threads that personally, im not interested in. Not my reason to move them, as i dont use personal judgement, but it makes me not want to come on here. So hopefully good topics generate from this.

you're taking this a bit much. Nobody has said they expect people to do anything. We just said we wished there was more debates.

It's just my opinion. He didn't start a thread saying "The threads need to be tidied" he said "its the most boring forum ever".

Yeah but those kind of debate threads and those 'controversial' threads are what cause drama. That's when people start getting mad at each other, throw sly remarks and become overly sarcastic because they either (like I sometimes do) A)Take it too personally....OR B)They just want an excuse to attack someone because they think they're cool that way.

You don't NEED a debate thread, you just WANT one.

It's just a forum, after all. It's just the internet. There are other things to do in our lives than just care about how boring a forum is. I personally don't mind either way, and this is coming from someone who spends a lot of time on the internet. :P

OH AND ONE MORE THING...Religious and political debates don't work ANYWHERE, not just on PF. They are best left alone, cause that is when things get really heated. It's what causes the most unnecessary drama, on and off the internet. I mean like, 99.9% of the time...People are really passionate about their political and religious views. Like the Obama thread for example.

Either that, or the thread ends up dying cause no one wants to say anything about it.

• Like 2

OH AND ONE MORE THING...Religious and political debates don't work ANYWHERE, not just on PF. They are best left alone, cause that is when things get really heated. It's what causes the most unnecessary drama, on and off the internet. I mean like, 99.9% of the time...People are really passionate about their political and religious views. Like the Obama thread for example.

Either that, or the thread ends up dying cause no one wants to say anything about it.

THIS.

unless people can be really mature about if and respectful and understanding of other people's beliefs, opinions, and feelings, politics and religion should just be left alone.