Hot Topics.

EasyTarget

Alright so the title of the thread sucks, but hopefully this will set off some interesting discussions.

Basically, if you hear about something in the news, in the paper, in a magazine or on the radio, tell the rest of the boards about it and we can discuss our views on it.

This isn't a debate thread, so there's no need for people to get touchy or anything, just have some fuuun. :)

So what's going on in the world at the moment?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demi started a topic off (:

Yeah so it snowed here on Tuesday, and I was on the bus, and got a call to tell me school was cancelled, so I had to walk home. And I've had the rest of the week off school cause it's too dangerous... Good for me. But it won't stop me almost killing myself on the ice :neutral:

Yeah it is. My sister took three hours to get to her boyfriends house on the bus, when it usually takes 20 minutes. She deserved it though for being an idiot and still going out! Airports have had to cancel flights too. In school on tuesday, we saw on google news that it's expected to last another 10 days in the UK.

^That's so sad.

It hasn't snowed here for days, but the snow that's still left (quite alot) is frozen now, which makes it verrry dangerous.

also, most of the country has run out of the salt they use to make the ice melt, which isn't really helping.

I just fell flat on my face while riding my bike over a road that was basically just ice.

Urgh.

ya huh? i was also so shocked when i heard about that! in front of my house there is a bigger free area for cars and we had to put the snow away from there for our workes, they needed like 5 (!) men to handle this massive amount of snow. we currently have like 30cm, 20-30 more are announced for tomorrow and this weekend. i usually like snow but this isnt funny anymore.

i even cant visit my grandparents because they dont get me through all the snow with the wheel chair. :/