Hot Topics.

EasyTarget

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chloe are you serious? thats already kind of disgusting. i mean what does attract him to her?!

i already kind of disapproved the relationship between ashton kutcher and demi more and there the age distance is way less.

Yep. I was watching Showbiz news earlier to see if they mentioned Paramore on the Peoples Choice Awards part and then it mentioned that some actress called Sam Taylor-Wood? was pregnant with Aaron Johnsons kid and are engaged. I was just like 'NOOOO' because I really thought he was cute teehee ><

Aaron Johnson. Sounds familiar. Wasn't he in "The illusionist"? Maybe I'm confusing him,but his name sounds really familiar. :shifty:

And anyway,if he's happy with her... :shifty: Can't judge him.

I agree that if they're happy together then we can't judge him I just found the news really surprising. I know that he was 'Robbie' in the Angus Thongs and Perfect Snogging movie not sure about the other movie.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241263/The-moment-terrified-house-victim-leaps-10ft-flames-snow-below.html

You'd Think It'd Be More Important To Go Help The Guy... Rather Than Take Pictures, People Nowadays:nono:

Whoa, that picture is frightening! Valid point made though, it's more important to sell papers than save lives.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241263/The-moment-terrified-house-victim-leaps-10ft-flames-snow-below.html

You'd Think It'd Be More Important To Go Help The Guy... Rather Than Take Pictures, People Nowadays:nono:

not just nowadays.... like, ever since the press existed.

there's a very famous picture from vietnam (i think) of a naked girl (like a 7-year old) running toward the camera whilst on fire, from napalm attacks. there's only so much you can do to help - and taking pictures to alert the public of the situations through press is one way to do it.

....maybe not so much in the case of this guy, that's just plain unfortunate. although let's be realistic, what exactly could the photographer have done to help ?

not just nowadays.... like, ever since the press existed.

there's a very famous picture from vietnam (i think) of a naked girl (like a 7-year old) running toward the camera whilst on fire, from napalm attacks. there's only so much you can do to help - and taking pictures to alert the public of the situations through press is one way to do it.

....maybe not so much in the case of this guy, that's just plain unfortunate. although let's be realistic, what exactly could the photographer have done to help ?

I've seen that picture, had to read (and by extension, write about) a poem about something similar called "War Photographer".

Like Jorgi said, there's not much these photographers can actually do about it.

their* ;-)

Good spot.