The Alcohol Thread.

Do you consume alcohol?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you consume alcohol?

• Yeah.
    • Nope.
    • I used to, I'm sober!
    • No, But I will eventually.

In light of recent discussions I thought I'd make this thread...I searched in "alcohol, beer and do you drink?" in the search function and got nothing so hopefully there isn't already a thread like this. I wouldn't want a forum roolz nazi to come and kick my ass.

So, Do you drink?

I do. :D but not all the time! there are times where I go for months without...honestly. :hyper:

I probably drink alcohol about 3 times a week minimum. That's just drinking mind you, not getting intoxicated per se. Sometimes I'll drink 5 days a week, but again, usually it will only be 1 or 2 beers a day, or one or 2 glasses of wine.

I might get intoxicated about twice a month.

I used to binge crazily when I was 16, 17, 18 and 19 to the point where I would be getting wasted for almost 5 days consecutively at times, not so much anymore.

Okay, so let's extend that to 20 years old, because for a period of time last year I used to get drunk every single day.

I did throw up on myself in a pub a few weeks ago (it was the 21st of December). It was the first time I threw up from drinking in 2 years before that. I got pretty damn wasted that night.

And yes, everyone in the damn pub turned to look around at me as I threw up:p

Next time I think I'll drink a little more slowly:mrgreen:

I first got drunk when I was 15.

Fuck the legalities:mrgreen:

Although I never started to really drink regularly until I was 17 though, semi regularly at 16, which is fairly angelic considering that some kids start getting trashed regularly at the age of 13 or 14.

I probably drink alcohol about 3 times a week minimum. That's just drinking mind you, not getting intoxicated per se. Sometimes I'll drink 5 days a week, but again, usually it will only be 1 or 2 beers a day, or one or 2 glasses of wine.

I might get intoxicated about twice a month.

I used to binge crazily when I was 16, 17, 18 and 19 to the point where I would be getting wasted for almost 5 days consecutively at times, not so much anymore.

Okay, so let's extend that to 20 years old, because for a period of time last year I used to get drunk every single day.

I did throw up on myself in a pub a few weeks ago (it was the 21st of December). It was the first time I threw up from drinking in 2 years before that. I got pretty damn wasted that night.

And yes, everyone in the damn pub turned to look around at me as I threw up:p

Next time I think I'll drink a little more slowly:mrgreen:

If I'm drinking coolers or whatever, I always seem to puke. No matter how much I try to resist.

Beer is water though 8-) just...soda like...water.

I had my first cigarette at 14 sadly:nono: That same year I proclaimed "I will never drink, smoke or take drugs!"

And what do you know, I'm a stoner, I drink, and I smoke cigs at parties:lol: Although all 3 tend to be done in moderation, so I don't think it's so bad anyway.

Had my parents offered me money to stay clean until 18 (which is the legal age to smoke/drink here), I would have taken the offer and not drank/smoked.

Main reason I drink is cos I like the taste really, simple as that. I also like how it makes me feel chilled out.

In fact I just finished drinking a beer about 2 minutes ago (and I'm about to open another) and I feel fine.

Did I used to drink because I thought it was rebellious? Well yeah, back when I was 15 and 16, yeah, I did, as embarrassing as that is in retrospect.

These days, being 3 years after I can now legally drink, the trying to be cool factor is gone.

If I drink, it's all good. If I don't, it's all good too:D

*Goes to grab another beer*