The Future Of Paramore

BornForThis23

Maybe one more album? I said in the summer they'd last 2-3 more years max. I hope they do another album though because I think they have the potential to do something great.

I can see Josh (and possibly Zac) heading out and doing something new. They're in a position where they're getting enough credit from their peers that there'd be no problem in them starting a new band and getting some publicity for themselves.

Call it the end of Paramore, a hiatus, side-projects, whatever. Something will definitely happen though imo.

well josh and zac had side projects at one point.

i think they'll be long lasting.

possibly a break in between tho. they're still young they have alot of time.

this thread makes me a little sad as pathetic as that sounds.

alot of you are so negative lmao but thats nothing new hahahaha

this thread makes me a little sad as pathetic as that sounds.

alot of you are so negative lmao but thats nothing new hahahaha

what I posted earlier were actually what Ross thinks. :mrgreen:

Either way, I do think that Zac and Josh will go their own way together once Paramore are 'over.'

I don't know about Hayley doing her own thing though. :/

I'm being totally honest though Kayla.

Stuff like that happens with most bands that start when they're around that age.

They have great success at first and have a huge fanbase, but then they just need to take a break because they really didn't have the opportunity to live a "normal" life.

Someone will go off and do a new band, but they'll get back together when they're older. Because SoCo is back together now......

Stuff like that happens with most bands that start when they're around that age.

They have great success at first and have a huge fanbase, but then they just need to take a break because they really didn't have the opportunity to live a "normal" life.

Someone will go off and do a new band, but they'll get back together when they're older. Because SoCo is back together now......

but it's so depressing haha

i've already had one of my favourite bands pull that shit, don't need it again

i wasn't talking about you. - to lara

alot of people are just always negative and doubtful towards paramore and them as a band.

in not targeting anyone in specific hahaha :mrgreen:

i think they'll have a long career as "paramore"

eventually maybe take a break or two for a few years.

and then maybe eventually go their own ways. either way i think they'll do something music related no matter what.

only time will tell. you never know :)

and faith, tbh i'd be sad at first if that happened but then after they get back together or if i know they will eventually, i'd be alright with that.

everyone needs breaks from time to time

SoCo aren't officially back together, just doing Bamboozle left this year.

i predict one more studio album, possibly two, a bne live album along with another tour, an acoustic album, a demo cd, possibly an ep, and a world tour within the next three to five years. then hayley will go solo, or another band and josh and zac do something else.

i predict one more studio album, possibly two, a bne live album along with another tour, an acoustic album, a demo cd, possibly an ep, and a world tour within the next three to five years. then hayley will go solo, or another band and josh and zac do something else.

That's a lot to expect....:-/

I must admit, as much as I dig Paramore, I don't think AWKIF is that great.

Half the songs on that album don't really have much longevity to them really.

Do you really see the band still playing "Whoa" at the age of 35, or even 40? Fuck no.

I've only been a fan of the band for about 7 months now and already I laugh at how bad the lyrics to the chorus of that song is (even if I do enjoy it a lot musically).

The album was written when the band was quite young, and as much I don't like saying it, unfortunately I feel it shows their relatively lack of maturity at the time.

I'm not sure if I'm in a minority or not, but I feel Riot! was A LOT better put together and far more well thought out than AWKIF which is why I come back to all the songs on Riot! as opposed to barely half the songs on AWKIF.

Shit on BNE as much as you might, as some do, but a lot of the material on that album is so much more grown up than what was on AWKIF and is stuff I could see myself still listening to in many years to come and stuff I'm sure Paramore could be playing live in many years to come.

I feel the band has taken a more artistic approach over time (even producer David Bendeth said that about BNE and given what a knowledgeable and badass producer that guy is, I tend to take his opinions with less of a grain of salt than I would many other people), and a somewhat less commercially appealing approach over time too, so as others has said they are yet to reach their musical peak, in terms of studio albums anyway.

As a metal fan and a classical music fan, I tend to be skeptical of the musicianship and song writing abilities of bands that are tagged with the "pop punk" label, but Paramore have truly proven their worth as serious musicians dedicated to their craft, more concerned about writing some killer songs, playing them with serious chops and doing killer shows rather than having formed a band to get laid.

I'd definitely love to see the band continue for at least another 10 years yet, but of course even more would be awesome.

Ultimately it will be up to the band if they decide to continue the artistic route and to show proper growth as musicians to be in line with their growth as people who ultimately get older.

Of course, if that doesn't happen, I'll be disappointed, but will all be lost? Nah.

Plenty of other new bands to discover, so it wont b the end of the world if Paramore ends.

Maybe I'm just not as big a fan of the band as some people around here though:wink:

Why the need to speculate on their future? They're here now doing their thing, and that's all that should matter. Enjoy it, and if something happens later on, so be it.

I've seen plenty of bands deal with marriages, growing up, hiatuses, etc, and still stay together, so I've honestly never even thought, "Well I wonder how many albums Paramore has left in them." They got a lot of advice from No Doubt this past summer, and as much as some people hate to say it, they've had pretty similar careers, so I think for right now, they're fine. I don't see a need to focus on such negative aspects when the band is going strong. Maybe it's me.

this.

i do genuinely think it's not a job for them they enjoy doing what they do and i'm sure they will grow up and settle down but they're only just into their 20's i have a feeling paramore will be around for an awful lot longer.

this.

i do genuinely think it's not a job for them they enjoy doing what they do and i'm sure they will grow up and settle down but they're only just into their 20's i have a feeling paramore will be around for an awful lot longer.

so if i am correct, they will be around for about five more years...

i think that jeremy might leave for good soon...i mean, the oldest usually goes first, right?

^ Haha, nicely put :P

I just think we'll have to see what happens, and go with the flow until then. There's no point making judgements on how much longer they'll be together, how many more albums and shows they will do because things like this aren't that easy to predict. I'm hoping for 1 or 2 more albums at the least, and hoping even more that I will get to see them live again but we won't really know until the time comes.

So guys, don't be too negative about it all because you don't want to start listening to a Paramore song then burst into tears because they're growing up so that means a break up. However being too positive won't do you much good either because if you have such high expectations about them being together for like 40 something years to come, and they broke up earlier than expected, you're gonna be a lot more gutted than if you didn't think they'd be running for another 40 years. So basically, just chill, go with the flow and leave it to Paramore to decide the rest of their journey (: