The Future Of Paramore

BornForThis23

After thinking for a while, I thought about the future of Paramore. I started to think, they are all about the same age, give or take a few years, and are starting to come into their own. Soon enough, they will start to wanna have families and such, and I know Hayley has said she has NO plans to have solo career (Thank God). I know this might sound greedy in a way, but I need at least one more album from them, to satisfy my addiction to them. Another tour, etc....Paramore won't last forever...What does everyone else think?

I cant see them lasting long, maybe a couple of albums or so. I dont know the exact details (im just going by what ive been told/read), but if a few little fall outs like hayley and josh splitting or whatever the hell happened nearly caused them to split, compared to other bands who have breezed through far worse situations, I cant see them surviving anything much worse. And just generaly the state the music industry is in now, also I dont think the kind of music they play has the longevity as other bands.

But hey, i could be wrong.

My opinions on this aren't widely popular but silently backed by a few on this board. I'll wait till someone else says what I want to say cause I'm tired and lazy. :lol:

they have one more album left in them

Josh and Zac will do their own thing

Hayley will go solo but have Jeremy play with her

.....yeah.....

i dont think they will be gone forever after another album

they love it too much

i think maybe they'll do another then take a break for a few years and if they decide to come back then they will.

i have faith in them. even tho i know alot of people doubt them.

but who knows? we shall see.

Why the need to speculate on their future? They're here now doing their thing, and that's all that should matter. Enjoy it, and if something happens later on, so be it.

I've seen plenty of bands deal with marriages, growing up, hiatuses, etc, and still stay together, so I've honestly never even thought, "Well I wonder how many albums Paramore has left in them." They got a lot of advice from No Doubt this past summer, and as much as some people hate to say it, they've had pretty similar careers, so I think for right now, they're fine. I don't see a need to focus on such negative aspects when the band is going strong. Maybe it's me.

• Like 1

I honestly don't know. As i've kind of grown up, and grown apart (it's a sad truth but we've gone our separate ways, no hard feelings and i'll still send christmas cards but it is what it is) i find myself less and less fussed. I have and do love their music, and will if they release another, but i feel they're not as ...relative? to me as they used to be.

But, that's just my feelings, and sales figures show they've only grown more and more popular so why shouldnt they stick around for few more years/albums/tours whilst they still can ? unless another bust up occurs.

As some people grow out of paramore, more grow in. s'true.

still a more interesting topic than "what did you eat for dinner?" ;-)

i don't think there's anything wrong with guessing

There's definitely nothing wrong with speculating, but I've just never been a fan of it... causes too much stress and wastes time. Why worry about something when there's no reason to be worrying about it right now? That's all I'm saying.

Why the need to speculate on their future? They're here now doing their thing, and that's all that should matter. Enjoy it, and if something happens later on, so be it.

I've seen plenty of bands deal with marriages, growing up, hiatuses, etc, and still stay together, so I've honestly never even thought, "Well I wonder how many albums Paramore has left in them." They got a lot of advice from No Doubt this past summer, and as much as some people hate to say it, they've had pretty similar careers, so I think for right now, they're fine. I don't see a need to focus on such negative aspects when the band is going strong. Maybe it's me.

I agree. Nicely said aswell :')

I agree with Chris although really, they do seem to love what they do and so I can see them sticking around for a while. I do remember hearing Hayley say something about not wanting to still be doing this when she's 40 though - may have been on the 40 Days of Riot documentary but I can't really remember.

Who know's what'll happen I haven't been paying attention for quite some time now. That won't change, But of course I'll read juicy tid bits if there ever was a break up but that doesn't mean I'm hoping for some drama for the sake of the band.

I didn't find out about them until a month before Riot! came out, and I definitely felt like I had missed out at the time. On occasion, I still wish I would've found them earlier on, but looking back on the past two and half years, it's been amazing and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I didn't get to see them at tiny clubs, but I have met them and I've met a bunch of friends through them, so I think that's a fair trade.

I think you'll have plenty of time to enjoy Paramore, and I think this year's going to be awesome, so who knows? Maybe you haven't missed the best of it. :)

I didn't find out about them until a month before Riot! came out, and I definitely felt like I had missed out at the time. On occasion, I still wish I would've found them earlier on, but looking back on the past two and half years, it's been amazing and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I didn't get to see them at tiny clubs, but I have met them and I've met a bunch of friends through them, so I think that's a fair trade.

I think you'll have plenty of time to enjoy Paramore, and I think this year's going to be awesome, so who knows? Maybe you haven't missed the best of it. :)

2009 was an amazing year, discovering them, my first concert EVER was seeing them.....The anticipation of the new album...its going to be hard to top, but I cant be stubborn and NOT think it cant get better, so Im keeping my fingers crossed.....:)

Who's to say the best of it has been? I really didn't know how BNE could top AWKIF and Riot but IMO it did. I think Paramore will keep getting better to be honest.

Anything could happen at any time. Nothing is certain so although it's interesting to speculate, it makes no difference. Nobody really knows what will happen.

For the sake of joining in with the thread, I can't see Paramore lasting forever. Too lazy to quote, but Jordan made a good few points.