1/25 New LJ Entry

Catie

[ mood | accomplished ]

[ music | lady gaga - so happy i could die ]

how's everyone doin?

just wanted to pop in and tell you guys that all the v-day cards i've seen so far are incredible. can't wait til we get them all together at the video shoot. thank you all so much for being a part of this. the video is meant to be very personal and real and we couldn't do that without you. hope you'll enjoy it.

so, we got the opportunity to make some cheesy little valentine's cards that i thought were gonna go into Hot Topic but they are going straight to the paramore.net webstore. pick up em there if you like unicorns and telling people they're shaped like an hourglass. just something fun we did. i'll probably send Barack Obama one again this year even though he didn't ever write me back.

here's the link for paramore valentine's notes if you're wondering about them:

https://store.fueledbyramen.com/store/show/DXULQ

well - we're getting ready to head BACK to LA... already. not even a week at home but you know what? i couldn't care less! i'm ready to start gearing up for tour. this weekend we've got the Grammys, The Only Exception shoot, and another special little spread that i get to be a part of. no, it's not Maxim. anyways, lots of work to get done. FINALLY! ps, i hung out with Jeremy last night and know that he feels exactly the same and now i don't think i'm crazy anymore. we seriously can't wait to see you guys!!!

have a good week, we'll talk to you this weekend!

love,

hayley

^ Hahaha, Hayley in Maxim would be her fully clothed playing video games.

I love the Valentine's cards they did. The one with the unicorn is my favorite... "It's not a dream anymore."

Oh, and Hayley finally giving into Lady Gaga makes me joyously happy. :mrgreen:

Let's not make this a thread about Hayley in Maxim, please (especially since she said it as a joke). I know she mentioned it, but that kind of stuff has gotten way out of hand in the past, which is not cool.

Plus... Grammys on Sunday! I'm stoked!!

Let's not make this a thread about Hayley in Maxim, please (especially since she said it as a joke). I know she mentioned it, but that kind of stuff has gotten way out of hand in the past, which is not cool.

Plus... Grammys on Sunday! I'm stoked!!

Wow, Tooooootal buzz kill. but understandable.

Glad they decided to do Only Exception as the new video though, Guaranteed hit.

^ Trust me, the past few times that happened in posts it just got weird. lol

The Only Exception is great for February, especially cause of Valentine's Day. They should rush that to radio.

Oh, and I accepted your friend request, but it wouldn't let me write back on your profile.