The Ladies' Thread

Catie

I call it "why the hell am i not a boy week". And because of it I just spent the whole morning throwing up, not being able to stand up cause my stomach hates me. I finally fell asleep and got an hour of sleep or so. Feeling a tad bit better now, but still can't eat. And not going to the hairdresser either :/

Guys(i know you're probably reading this thread ;p), you should be so glad you're guys and not girls!

I call it The Time of the Slaughtered Lambs.

thats also not bad.

Guro i did the same this morning! it sucked.

and i survived my last day with the yummy dude now. he kinda punished me today. at first he sat down on the desk very close to me this morning to read my article, there i started the first time boiling. then he had the idea of doing a photoshoot with me to promote the image "studying though sitting in a wheel chair", for what he haunted me through the whole uni and said random things to me everytime to make me smile and then he smiled himself about my nervous behavior. at the end of the day he gave me his card and said i should write him a mail to plan another practical week in his work area in the late summer. ands then he randomly told me that he has a gf.....nice.

was it so obvious that i have a crush on him?!

that day was embarassing at all. :willy_nilly:

Seriously,a period is one of the worst things that could possibly happen to a girl. Daaaaamn,I feel as if somebody is thrusting a knife in me 2 days in a row. I mean,come on,not even painkillers would actually work. Which is stupid and quite sick at the same time. :shifty:

agreed. and i always have this terrible aching feeling the whole time whilst im on my period. my mom even wanted to go with me to the dog once because of that.

i am not having problems with period it self...but PMS... i swear i turn into a rageing bitch... i have no idea how ppl stand me

hahah init, i PMS like an absolute bitch. and like, i know i'm being this massive bitch, but i just can't stop. i'm like RAGERAGERAGERAGE, and on the inside i'm like i'm so sorry :( but on the outside i'm still RAAAAGEEEE.

stupid periods.