The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Hugs are awesome :D

I've never been kissed by a boy, considering I'm only 13 at the moment though, I'm not too worried. My biggest fear is actually not being loved when I'm older :/ Boys in my country these days are all just disgusting chavs that go out with girls who shove their tits out and date sluts like these:

16044_1277021723781_1177117066_3086.jpg

They've just turned 13 :/

Two girls I hate :nono:

This girl is only 14 and everyone likes her. But shes not a bitch xD

18656_1313192280970_1565567925_7924.jpg

I'm too much of a "dude" for guys to actually like me.

I care more about music and art to spend time making myself look decent. I'd rather play video games than go shopping. And quite frankly, for some reason, when you're that type of girl, boys see you as a "bro" and as a result, there is no chance for one of them to actually dig you.

I need to feminize myself.

I care more about music and art to spend time making myself look decent. I'd rather play video games than go shopping. And quite frankly, for some reason, when you're that type of girl, boys see you as a "bro" and as a result, there is no chance for one of them to actually dig you.

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! Totally agreeee!

I'd rather do anything than go shopping actually,haha. I totally hate shopping. Waste of time and money. And I hate talking about fashion,make-up and clothes. And I'm not that type to wear dresses and shit,I'll always prefer t-shirts and jeans because you can't actually fail by wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt,haha.

I know it sounds weird. I know.

I am the same. I never cared much about my looks. I've always been really into sports, and not too many of the girls I know care too much so I always hang out with boys talking about sports with them. And I don't like shopping at all.

When I was younger I used to fight with the guys too though, haha. And I actually kicked their ass :P A lot of the guys in my old class have bad memories with me hurting them. I once threw a stone(it wasn't too big though) in one of them's head :P And pushed him down a little cliff. I also pushed one of the other guys into a biig area of nettle. I still feel really bad about that, cause he got hurt really bad :(

I totally understand what you're saying!

I've recently started shopping because I really do wanna try and be a bit girly but it's such a pain in the ass. Nothing ever fits. The only thing I can rely on are shoes and band shirts when it comes to fit. haha... and jewelry. Jewelry is where I get my girly side out. I love bling. hahaha

saaaaaaaame here

my goal this year is to be a chick haha

probably won't happen

Same here. But some of them think im a bitch because my BFF is acting like one :roll: What do they care if i am friends with her anyway?

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis! Totally agreeee!

I'd rather do anything than go shopping actually,haha. I totally hate shopping. Waste of time and money. And I hate talking about fashion,make-up and clothes. And I'm not that type to wear dresses and shit,I'll always prefer t-shirts and jeans because you can't actually fail by wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt,haha.

I know it sounds weird. I know.

I am exactly the same. I spent a long time hating myself for it, figuring I should change, but now I'm just happy to be what I want to be. Make up and shopping aren't a recipe for happiness, really. Tomboys ftw!

i'm the same as most you guys, always had more guy friends,and hung out and played sports and stuff like that, and ive never been that much into make-up and shopping for hours and so on. I like shopping if i already know what i'm getting haha

I do like to look nice if we're going out or something tho, but i dont put on a dress or anything like that, thats only for christmas eve/new years eve haha

i live with two girls who spend ages getting ready every day haha i just use 5-10 mins

Same here.

i totally hate shopping and that stuff actually.

Me too actually. I only go shopping about once a month or even more whereas other girls by age would go out every weekend. I just don't know how they do it! I pretty much just live in my jeans. I could also play on my ps3 for hours on end, and I don't think you'll find too many girls that do that. :)

I'm gonna try and put in a bit more effort when my next year in school comes, then maybe guys will notice me a bit more. :roll: