The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Don't you just hate it when you embarrass yourself in front of the person you like :oops:

I'm constantly making a fool of myself, so I've kind of learned to accept the fact that I'm gonna do something stupid sooner or later in front of the person I like. Luckily it hasn't really happened yet with the guy I like now... but I know it will. Its inevitable. haha

Well you gotta do something to find out if she likes you :D Ask her to go on a date with you or something...

Yeah...It was really awkward but its finally over now. I already called him :] I asked him to go out with me. He said YES! :willy_nilly:

haha no no no, that i wont do! What if she says no ? then it'll be so awkward when we meet at our friends house and stuff like that.

oh wow talk about going fast haha but thats good for you :)

haha no no no, that i wont do! What if she says no ? then it'll be so awkward when we meet at our friends house and stuff like that.

oh wow talk about going fast haha but thats good for you :)

Well she wont probably say no if you ask her sweet and romantic :D And don't worry about that. I know the feeling, it will pass in like 2 weeks so don't worry about that :D

Yeah i know its fast but i try not to be alone :] And yeah, i guess its good :)

Well she wont probably say no if you ask her sweet and romantic :D And don't worry about that. I know the feeling, it will pass in like 2 weeks so don't worry about that :D

Yeah i know its fast but i try not to be alone :] And yeah, i guess its good :)

haha well she kinda have to like me to say yes tho, and i dont think she does.. =/

nah i dunno, it will be awkward for me, because then she'll know i like her..and yeah. we'll see haha i'm meeting her on friday i think.

ah okies =)

haha well she kinda have to like me to say yes tho, and i dont think she does.. =/

nah i dunno, it will be awkward for me, because then she'll know i like her..and yeah. we'll see haha i'm meeting her on friday i think.

ah okies =)

Great! you can ask her that on Friday :] You gotta try...

You're not ugly and I'm sure they will leave when you get older and you'll have your baby face back hehe.

A few months ago a girl in my class told me I had a babyface because I barely ever have 'em.

Next day there was a big one.. Probably my face defending itself, not keen on the compliment :rotfl:

Franny please post those pictures? :)

from the shoot?

well i just posted 3 pics of it in the post your pictures thread. i cropped out my head though because i dont wanna show the whole pics so that you can see my wheel chair and stuff.

i also dont wanna post all because we took over 60 pics and most of them are just bullshit because im totally not the person to take a photo with.

Okay, i was wondering if other girls here also has a Obsession with shoes / scarfs / bags etc.

I have a addiction with shoes! I just love shoes. A week ago i gave some old shoes away i dont wear anymore. But now everywhere i am, i see those gorgeous shoes. And im in love with a pare shoes i saw in a girl pictures! I know their from H&M but i their not on the webstore anymore :( And i never saw them in the store either! :( And i want/need them so bad!