The Ladies' Thread

Catie

It really makes me mad when young girls continue to have kids and they don't have the proper funds to support their kids. I wish they'd keep their legs closed. And they're with guys that can barely make enough money for themselves. It's really insane. They don't think twice about the consequences.

Yeah, right now I'd say I would do the same. But it's as good as impossible to think of the thing you would do before it actually happens.

That's true. It's all well and good to say something hypothetically, but it must be petrifying to really have that decision.

I'd keep the baby.

It would've been me who got knocked up so it also would be who should take the responsibilty.

I personally don't think I could handle giving the baby up for adoption and I wouldn't even consider abortion.

Good thing I'm not planning on getting knocked up for like the next 10 years haha.

i have this friend who got knocked up at 18 then married her boyfriend. was married for 2 years and got divorced ...all that by the age of 20. how ludacris is that?

thats like my mom ahaha. she got pregnant with my sister at 19 or 20. was with her dad (im unsure if they were married or not) then 18 months after having my sister my mom met my dad and got pregnant with me.

it's crazy how much some people have been thru so young and in a short amount of time

Well she can only get an abortion till 12th week of pregnancy.

That is why i am asking

yeah, i have no idea how far along she is. not sure ahaha

i know she found out about a month ago

I'd keep the baby.

It would've been me who got knocked up so it also would be who should take the responsibilty.

I personally don't think I could handle giving the baby up for adoption and I wouldn't even consider abortion.

Good thing I'm not planning on getting knocked up for like the next 10 years haha.

Following that last sentence, how many of you have an idea of whether you'd like to get married and have children when you "grow up"?

and with all the different kinds of contraception around you'd think they'd know how to use at least one of them...

EXACTLY! It pisses me off when idiots go on talk shows, complaining about getting pregnant. As Jeremy Kyle says PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT. If they used protection, they wouldn't be in the mess of having a kid or STD's. It's common sense.

thats like my mom ahaha. she got pregnant with my sister at 19 or 20. was with her dad (im unsure if they were married or not) then 18 months after having my sister my mom met my dad and got pregnant with me.

it's crazy how much some people have been thru so young and in a short amount of time

yeah and she is single mom, devorcee all by the age of 20...and i think she is dating some dude right now :)

i have really big number of friends who had their kids when they were 18-20

Following that last sentence, how many of you have an idea of whether you'd like to get married and have children when you "grow up"?

EXACTLY! It pisses me off when idiots go on talk shows, complaining about getting pregnant. As Jeremy Kyle says PUT SOMETHING ON THE END OF IT. If they used protection, they wouldn't be in the mess of having a kid or STD's. It's common sense.

i'm not like 'determind' to get married but i think it would be nice

99.9% sure i never want kids though

it's not like it's hard to get anything either

hell, i'm on the pill already and i haven't even kissed anybody!

I have a feeling I will be single for the rest of my life, haha.

I dunno though, I probably want a man and kids some day. Far, far away from now. But the process of actually getting the kid out of you scares the shit out of me.

I dunno though, I probably want a man and kids some day. Far, far away from now. But the process of actually getting the kid out of you scares the shit out of me.

I agree with like all of this, seriously haha.

i'm not like 'determind' to get married but i think it would be nice

99.9% sure i never want kids though

it's not like it's hard to get anything either

hell, i'm on the pill already and i haven't even kissed anybody!

Why don't you want kids? Just wondering.

yeah and she is single mom, devorcee all by the age of 20...and i think she is dating some dude right now :)

i have really big number of friends who had their kids when they were 18-20

yeah it sucks having to go thru all of that

protection isn't always 100%

accidents happen. im not making excuses for everyone but sometimes condoms break, birth control doesn't work, etc...

omg YES. I'm scared of the pain too. Imagine if you're having twins or triplets. :uhh:

Why don't you want kids? Just wondering.

i'm not totally sure why tbh, i just know i don't want them

pregnancy seems really weird and uncomfortable to me

i doubt anyone enjoys actually giving birth

i don't think i could spend the rest of my life looking after one either

just not my thing

i'll get a puppy haha

yeah it sucks having to go thru all of that

protection isn't always 100%

accidents happen. im not making excuses for everyone but sometimes condoms break, birth control doesn't work, etc...

accidents do happen, but most of the time they do work

if taken properly the pill is 99.7% effective

the problem is most people don't make enough effort to try and protect themselves

they do it half-assed and then go 'oh shit, how did i get pregnant?'

I love the idea of pregnancy.. it's just the giving birth that petrifies me!

Demi and Guro, shut the hell up and realise you're both gorgeous. Try being me, I'm covered in spots, with horrible hair, no boobs and wonky teeth. :rotfl: I still think I'll get a guy eventually though. xD

I love the idea of love, marriage isn't a big deal to me, but I'd definitely like to meet my soulmate and be with them. Kids? Maybe, who knows.

i'm not totally sure why tbh, i just know i don't want them

pregnancy seems really weird and uncomfortable to me

i doubt anyone enjoys actually giving birth

i don't think i could spend the rest of my life looking after one either

just not my thing

i'll get a puppy haha

For some reason I think being pregnant would be awesome.

Like not now and not when you have lots of complications but just the feeling of something growing inside of you seems amazing to me.