The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Can I ask you guys what you would do if you got pregnant now? Well what you think you would do, it would probably be a whole different thing if it actually happened.

well. i used to just think "i'd have an abortion", until I actually studied it in my RE lessons, and I was shocked. I honestly couldn't say what I'd choose. Because some people say life doesn't start until the baby is born, some say when it's heart beats, when it can feel pain etc, b ut I see abortion as killing. The description of it was horrific. I think it scarred me for life.

Can I ask you guys what you would do if you got pregnant now? Well what you think you would do, it would probably be a whole different thing if it actually happened.

It's beyond belief for me. I cannot even imagine what I would do...

I have just received confirmation of what made me make the "teen sex" rant....

A friend of mine, last weekend after a party,got drunk and had sex with 4 guys at once. What. The. Fuck.

Not a happy camper.

WHAT. THE. FUCK. HOW DOES FOUR AT ONCE EVEN WORK? THAT'S SO GROSS.

well i am old enough to have a baby without looking like idiot. But since i am not in any kind of an relationship now/serious if i got knocked up on a one night stand or something like that i would probably get an abortion. but if i was in a realtionship i would keep the baby. But all that is really so hard to make up your mind when you r not in a situation like that.

well. i used to just think "i'd have an abortion", until I actually studied it in my RE lessons, and I was shocked. I honestly couldn't say what I'd choose. Because some people say life doesn't start until the baby is born, some say when it's heart beats, when it can feel pain etc, b ut I see abortion as killing. The description of it was horrific. I think it scarred me for life.

Yeah, same here. We saw a film about it, and it was awful.

It's beyond belief for me. I cannot even imagine what I would do...

Yeah, I get what you mean. I have no idea what so ever what I would do.

well i am old enough to have a baby without looking like idiot. But since i am not in any kind of an relationship now/serious if i got knocked up on a one night stand or something like that i would probably get an abortion. but if i was in a realtionship i would keep the baby. But all that is really so hard to make up your mind when you r not in a situation like that.

Mhm, I see.

This. I could not ever imagine taking a life.

Yup. it would haunt me for the rest of my life.

Even if I was underage, I'd keep it.

but I guess it's okay if I got pregnant now since I'm legal haha. But my parents are super strict. They would beat my ass or disown me haha.

i'm.. wow. i'm just speechless.

try having it be one of your closest friends... :nono:

Yeah, I get what you mean. I have no idea what so ever what I would do.

It's beyond imaginable for me...

to be completely blunt, if i ended up pregnant right now i'd get an abortion

i don't think i could handle pregnancy any more than i could handle raising a kid or giving it up

i just couldn't do it

that is my way of thinking too

I still feel like kid and just a thought of me rasing a kid seems rediculous to me

and i don't think i could handle having a kid and then giving it to adoption it would broke my heart :(

thats a good question, i have no idea what i would do.

i havnt told anyone yet but my sister is pregnant , she was originally going to get an abortion but she didn't. so idk what shes doing

Yup. it would haunt me for the rest of my life.

Even if I was underage, I'd keep it.

but I guess it's okay if I got pregnant now since I'm legal haha. But my parents are super strict. They would beat my ass or disown me haha.

I can't say what I'd do.

Desperate times call for desperate measures though, so it's all comes down to when you're in the situation.

to be completely blunt, if i ended up pregnant right now i'd get an abortion

i don't think i could handle pregnancy any more than i could handle raising a kid or giving it up

i just couldn't do it

No one would blame you for it.

thats a good question, i have no idea what i would do.

i havnt told anyone yet but my sister is pregnant , she was originally going to get an abortion but she didn't. so idk what shes doing

If you don't mind me asking, how old is she?

If you don't mind me asking, how old is she?

shes 19.

my mom got pregnant with her when she was 19 too.

my sister is with this jerk. it's a mess situation.

That is my plan haha. Sometimes I just wish I could move far away and meet new people.

And that's really great. I'm glad you cut them out. I bet it feels good!

Good luck! It does feel good. :)

I'd like to think I'd never be stupid enough to get pregnant unless I wanted a baby, buuut I'd never abort. Ever. I'd either keep the baby (even though I can barely look after myself) or put it up for adoption. Many couples out there are aching for children but can't conceive, they deserve a baby more than some teenager who got knocked up one night drunk.

The words adoption and abortion are too similar, I got confused in my typing for a second there.

if you don't mind me asking how far she is in pregnancy?

honestly, i have no idea. it hasnt been long. no ones given me any details.

Awh...

I hope everything somehow works out okay.

thanks.

if she keeps this baby, i better be godmother, thats all i'm saying lmao

I'd like to think I'd never be stupid enough to get pregnant unless I wanted a baby, buuut I'd never abort. Ever. I'd either keep the baby (even though I can barely look after myself) or put it up for adoption. Many couples out there are aching for children but can't conceive, they deserve a baby more than some teenager who got knocked up one night drunk.

The words adoption and abortion are too similar, I got confused in my typing for a second there.

Yeah, right now I'd say I would do the same. But it's as good as impossible to think of the thing you would do before it actually happens.