Valentine's Day!

MSkeleton

i'm not going to be doing anything on valentines day. i personally think it's a really stupid holiday. wether i have someone to spend it with or not. you should celebrate love everyday, all year. not just one day.

this :)

As of now I'm not doing anything. But, this band was having a contest to find them a valentine, and Maddie entered me in it. They announce the winner today... so if that happens I'll be spending my Valentine's Day with five extremely attractive boys. lol

One of those boys I actually do happen to have a little crush on. :oops:

Some school in england has banned valentines cards so some of the kids dont go through the humiliation of rejection, thats crap, you gotta build them up for the real rejections theyre gonna go through as teens.

Anyway, ive bought myself a head massager for valentines day, as it was on sale in a valentines sale thing in a gadget shop. I think i deserve it.

Valentines Day is bullshit, its just the man telling you that you have to go out and buy shit for your significant other and gift it to them on that one specific day to prove to them that you love them and then you're forced to have sex with them. As great as love and sex is, I don't want Hallmark telling me that I have to do it specifically on that one day. People who are actually in love don't need a day to prove it to each other.

Valentines Day is bullshit, its just the man telling you that you have to go out and buy shit for your significant other and gift it to them on that one specific day to prove to them that you love them and then you're forced to have sex with them. As great as love and sex is, I don't want Hallmark telling me that I have to do it specifically on that one day. People who are actually in love don't need a day to prove it to each other.

That's true. It's just a corporate holiday.

It is gonna be work sunday for me... and i will spend it wraping presents for ppl who r actually in love.

Same here! and I like that idea!

Well, for me it's just a normal day pretty much as usual.

I was also just gonna make someone a cheesy card, hahah. But, I don't know if I want to do it anymore. I don't want to come off as a creep. :P

My parents used to always buy me and my sister gifts for Valentines Day because well, we were kids and never got the meaning of it hah. We don't give cards out at school or any of that jazz anymore.

But my sister and I bought my mom something anyway. She loves Frogs. Everywhere in our house you'll see many, hah. So we found this plush frog of two frogs infront of eachother that make a "smooch" sound. We thought it'd be cool since she loves Frogs and it could be from the both of us. I know the day is made for couples, but who says you can't show your love for someone who cares for you other than your other half?

Well, long story-short, that's my rant. :shifty: