2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver

Le Venin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WINTER SPORTS ARE THE ONLY THING CANADA IS GOOD AT KAYLA! GEEZ!

YOU HAVE YOUR TIME TO SHINE BUT COME 2012 WE WILL SCHOOL YOU IN THE SUMMER GAMES!

Don't be so sure, 2012 olympics are in London. We don't get much of a summer here in the UK ;-)

hahah yeah mutha TRUCKS im so happy. gold g-g-g-g-g--gold god damn crosby! Canadia hero! Although in the middle of my triumphant creation of this thread i am interrupted with the thought of Chriss or some other cool mod locking my thread but CANADA WINS AND I MUST VENT MY GOOD FEELINGS HERE! SUCK IT USA.

We're also good a Curling...but curling sucks so who gives.

i freakin love that the canada ladies hockey got absolutely trashed after they won, i was stoked.

i don't know if we won anything, skeleton last time i checked but apart from that... i'm okay that we will forever suck at sport.

p.s. curling is wank. just, why.

i was under the impression it was cause they actually got mashed like, in the middle of the rink, the underage thing is more creditable i thought it was rediculous before. it still is, but seriously, give them a break, they won the olympics, anyone who says they wouldn't do the same is lying

Sunday's gold medal Men's Hockey game has become the most-watched television broadcast ever in Canadian history, with an average audience of 16.6 million viewers.

Nearly half of the Canadian population watched the entire game on average, while 80 percent of Canadians watched some part of the game (26.5 million). The game aired live on nine television networks in eight languages via Canada's Olympic Broadcast Media Consortium.

..that's how much canada loves hockey

ch-ch-chia! but cheah still happy as balls for this. I was like CHEAH and everyone else was like YEAH and i was like so happy and like omg.

seriously though, the blonde from the us curling team was super foxy.