Eurovision

Peterko

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our song was such a crap...but i loved the ukraine :]

Lena was sweet but i don't think she has a great voice....

in some ways our song made me feel so embarassed of where i am from and who is representing us :shifty:

I love her voice, just heard her album.. she's got a special voice but it suits her style ^^ but thats just my opinion hehe

in some ways our song made me feel so embarassed of where i am from and who is representing us :shifty:

Am I the only one here who actually likes Serbian song? :shifty:

balcan balcan balcan ovo je balcan.... c'mon! :willy_nilly:

the hair was crazy but hey it's nice to have a person who has a bit of personality ;)

btw it was my mom's fave :mrgreen: hehe

and i think ukraine's song was amazing. i didn't like it at first but it has grown to me and now it really impresses me 8-) great vocals

about competition organisation,Norway did pritty god job,but that incident with Spain is something that in my opinion ruins overal impression :(.
Yeah I think it took WAY TOO LONG for the security guards to notice it... but I don't blame Norway I blame the guards! Plus Spain was my fave so it was nice to hear it again heh 8-)

the hair was crazy but hey it's nice to have a person who has a bit of personality ;)

and i think ukraine's song was amazing. i didn't like it at first but it has grown to me and now it really impresses me 8-) great vocals

lol,he is not a bad singer at all,i hate the songs,lyrics are extremly awful,it is good that you have no idea of what he actually sang :)

I don't get Lena's victory at all , the song was average, the singing really bad and absolutely no stage show whatsoever....

I liked :

Georgia

Greece

Turkey

Belgium

Cyprus

Azebaidjan

I didn't get the ranking for Denmark, they were really bad but overall I ha a great night, heard good songs and good performers...

I'm French I think Jessy did a great job but the stage show could have been something more

his hair was ridiculous :lol:

about the Spanish performance,I thought that guy was a part of the show at first but after watching it again I noticed he wasn't

such an idiot

Well...I hate our song because the singer is such an idiot...and believe me...you don't wanna know whats the song about xD It really sucks....And his hair used to be cuter but now he has this awful haircut....his hair used to be like this:

2hds502.jpg

lol,he is not a bad singer at all,i hate the songs,lyrics are extremly awful,it is good that you have no idea of what he actually sang :)
I think he's a great singer :P And I kinda do know the lyrics - they show the translations of the song in Finnish while they show the performance on tv 8-) and we can't get rid of those so yeah i do heh :D they're not that bad either!

Well...I hate our song because the singer is such an idiot...and believe me...you don't wanna know whats the song about xD It really sucks....And his hair used to be cuter but now he has this awful haircut....his hair used to be like this:

2hds502.jpg

That's a nice hair! But it was even better in Oslo ;-)

And hun I kinda do know like I said before to Ivana heh 8-) the lyrics aren't that bad!

That's right, lol ! :rotfl:

Oh really ;-) what about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uclcHNr8cmE ? :D

about the Spanish performance,I thought that guy was a part of the show at first but after watching it again I noticed he wasn't

such an idiot

Me either! I was so excited for Spain! I didn't notice the guards either 8-) Plus I thought the guy in the middle was the background singer... :mrgreen:

I loved Belgium's song ! :)

It didn't get the ranking it deserved though.

It was 6th I think that it did "pretty well" ;) And I think it was great at first but now I find it quite boring :shifty:

I think he's a great singer :P And I kinda do know the lyrics - they show the translations of the song in Finnish while they show the performance on tv 8-) and we can't get rid of those so yeah i do heh :D they're not that bad either!

That's a nice hair! But it was even better in Oslo ;-)

And hun I kinda do know like I said before to Ivana heh 8-) the lyrics aren't that bad!

Oh really ;-) what about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uclcHNr8cmE ? :D

Me either! I was so excited for Spain! I didn't notice the guards either 8-) Plus I thought the guy in the middle was the background singer... :mrgreen:

It was 6th I think that it did "pretty well" ;) And I think it was great at first but now I find it quite boring :shifty:

well its cool if you like him...:P i mean...i thought everyone was gonna think he sucks xD

i've sort of been catching up on eurovision to avoid revising, only seen a few so far,

but how god awful were the UK, again, seriously. pete waterman needs to be thrown in an old people's home and left to garble into a pile of bananas and never let near a pen so he can't write any more so called "songs", yuck.

Germany was amazing, but her accent seriously. it's like watching a train wreck- awful but i just can't look away. love the song though !

i've sort of been catching up on eurovision to avoid revising, only seen a few so far,

but how god awful were the UK, again, seriously. pete waterman needs to be thrown in an old people's home and left to garble into a pile of bananas and never let near a pen so he can't write any more so called "songs", yuck.

Germany was amazing, but her accent seriously. it's like watching a train wreck- awful but i just can't look away. love the song though !

her accent is one of the reasons why i like that song so much, and her other songs as well hehe

haha its soo funny .. soo many people discuss about her accent i think

hey she cant do anything for that .. she has her accent from her english teacher he speaks like that also when someone accustom on that its naturally!!!

haha but its sooo funny .. here in germany the people discuss too :D:D