Is it just me or...

G3vans

Ohhh fuck, cos who would have thought you'd find 2 songs in the same key signature?:roll:

Come on guys, actually fucking listen to it.

There are points where the vocals don't even fit in rhythmically, her phrasing doesn't sound right over it some of the time and the vocal melodies don't even really properly fit over the chord progression at many points in it.

The "Rock and Roll" baby bit especially is just completely off

^ Yeah, the fact that the chord changes don't coincide with the vocal phrases really bothers me. Not just in this mix though, in most remixes.

I'm more wondering how they got just the vocal tracks.

They probably got the crushcrushcrush one from the Riot! MVI somehow.

• 2 weeks later...
I just listened to this and it sounds so dodgy. lol. I don't even know anything about the technical side of music like say how Harry does but it sounds wrong. Ruinin 2 good songs there. It makes Hayley sound kind of robotic... in a weird way... anyways i'm not keen....:-x

Exactly what I was thinking!!!

I just listened to this and it sounds so dodgy. lol. I don't even know anything about the technical side of music like say how Harry does but it sounds wrong. Ruinin 2 good songs there. It makes Hayley sound kind of robotic... in a weird way... anyways i'm not keen....:-x

The robotic part is mainly because of the background vocals, which are pretty saturated with auto tune to blend better. The lead parts more than likely have auto tune, actually, I'm almost positive they do. It's just that the backing vocal tracks have a lot more. It's less noticeable in the actual song since there's more going on.