Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

My guess is that they might have a longer period of wait time before starting a 3rd record. Although RIOT! went Platinum, and BNR didn't yet, which I find hard to believe that it hasn't gone platinum, but I feel like BNE was very successful and so they might wait slightly longer before starting on the next record. Or it will be the same amount of time, approximately 2 years. 2 years is like the standard for a highly successful album these days, from what I've seen. Unless you are so amazing that you can take a 4 year break and come back amazing as ever, but that's not easy to pull off. But Paramore wouldn't do that anyway lol.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Cause there was two years between AWKIF and Riot! and Riot! and BNE. But that's probably more coincidence than a pattern. I don't think they'd pull a big gap on us yet either haha.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys Im new to the site so first Id like to say hi and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Well here's my depressing story:

I live in Queens, NY about 15 minutes away from Jones Beach and the august 6th Paramore show, about an hour and a half from their july 27th Connecticut show, and about 2 hours from the Hershey, PA show. Sounds great right?! Nope I will be away on vacation for every single one of these shows which are all in the span of one week. I honestly feel like breaking down into tears right now lol. Besides these dates I have no clue when they'll be back in the area anytime soon and I have been looking forward to these shows for literally months. I dont know what I expect any of you guys to say but I just had to tell this to some people who I know will be able to sympathize with me.

I'm really sorry to hear that, Steven. I'd be super bummed out. Are they playing anywhere near where you'll be vacationing? :(

They usually tour the US like twice a year anyway so they'll be back sooner rather than later, going by previous.

As an aside, does anyone have any idea if they'll be recording next year or are they gonna have a longer cycle for BNE than the other two?

I'm not sure, but I think it has more to do with when they feel they are ready to record a new album. Seeing as they're probably the label's most successful band at this point, I doubt they'll be rushed into anything.

Also, by the end of this year, they would've only toured on BNE in the US three times. They did about five tours for Riot!, one of which was after they completed BNE. I did hear them experimenting with some new songs during sound check in Atlantic City this spring though (unless they were covers of songs I don't know).

I'm really sorry to hear that, Steven. I'd be super bummed out. Are they playing anywhere near where you'll be vacationing? :(

I'm not sure, but I think it has more to do with when they feel they are ready to record a new album. Seeing as they're probably the label's most successful band at this point, I doubt they'll be rushed into anything.

Also, by the end of this year, they would've only toured on BNE in the US three times. They did about five tours for Riot!, one of which was after they completed BNE. I did hear them experimenting with some new songs during sound check in Atlantic City this spring though (unless they were covers of songs I don't know).

That new stuff in AC was SUCH. A. TEASE! It sounded so good, and I want moarrrrr

i hope they do EE at HCT so i can hear them if they experiment w/ new material....

there is EE for the honda civic tour but they don't sound check when EE is in, they do it before anyone is in the venue.

if you're close enough to the doors in the line you might be able to hear them

there is EE for the honda civic tour but they don't sound check when EE is in, they do it before anyone is in the venue.

if you're close enough to the doors in the line you might be able to hear them

ohhhhhh...well im going there really early on my date...

and is EE part of M&G or did they post it already...?

if you're in the fanclub you buy the Bundle and that comes with EE. it's like $85. it also has a shirt and some other things along with it.

and m&g was posted. it was randomly chosen from those who bought presales

if you're in the fanclub you buy the Bundle and that comes with EE. it's like $85. it also has a shirt and some other things along with it.

and m&g was posted. it was randomly chosen from those who bought presales

lol i shoulda bought the bundle.

and i know about m&g, unfortunately i didnt win one...