Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

Congrats to you too, Catie! And everyone else who got one too! I'm going to the same one as Dan and my friend Jen (who I think is jasmine84 on here).

Phew! That was a close one!

Which part? Me waking up in time to realize I got a meet & greet or me stopping myself from falling forward out of bed and smacking my head on my night stand? lol

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's my story. All the background you need to know is that last week I had an ear infection, and this week, it's causing my balance to be a little off and make me really randomly dizzy, lol...

I fell asleep around 8 or 9 reading a book, and I woke up to a text from Sabz that said, "I got a m&g!" I congratulated her, and said, "What the heck," and I checked my email from my iTouch. Then I saw that I got a m&g too for New Hampshire!... then I tried to get up too fast, got super dizzy and almost fell out of my bed. lmao

THEN, when I was safely up, I had to quickly renew my membership (which I was going to do Friday) because it said if I wasn't a member today, I wasn't qualified. But now I am again... good lord!

smoooth, haha. glad you got your membership renewed. that was a close one! so glad you and dan got a M&G for NH!

^ Yes you do, Mike. lol

The night stand one and the renewing the PFC. I just remembered, I need to join that sometime.

Definitely go for it! I'd say it's better to wait for a new tour announcement, but sometimes those kids get catty if you join specifically for the presales, so... lol

smoooth, haha. glad you got your membership renewed. that was a close one! so glad you and dan got a M&G for NH!

How long have I been getting over this cold? A month? Not cool. lol

And yeah, I'm glad I was able to renew. That would've sucked, "Oh sorry, you don't get meet & greet because you rejoined two days too late. :/" I think Dan and I are smuggling you into the m&g with us, I just decided that. :P

^ Yes you do, Mike. lol

Definitely go for it! I'd say it's better to wait for a new tour announcement, but sometimes those kids get catty if you join specifically for the presales, so... lol

How long have I been getting over this cold? A month? Not cool. lol

And yeah, I'm glad I was able to renew. That would've sucked, "Oh sorry, you don't get meet & greet because you rejoined two days too late. :/" I think Dan and I are smuggling you into the m&g with us, I just decided that. :P

Ha, that would be amazing, but I'm not going to the NH show anyway :(

I wish I could go to multiple shows, but money is tight these days. Glad the NH show choice is paying off. I can't make fun of dan for choosing NH over CT cuz of T&S anymore, apparently he really knew what he was doing and made the perfect choice! haha

^ Haha no, I meant I'm kidnapping you on my way up to New Hampshire and sneaking you into the meet & greet.

Regardless, the CT show is going to be so much fun!! We can still try to get up on stage. :)

^ Haha no, I meant I'm kidnapping you on my way up to New Hampshire and sneaking you into the meet & greet.

Regardless, the CT show is going to be so much fun!! We can still try to get up on stage. :)

Yeah I'm not too sad about not winning. The only thing that gets to me is when 1000000 of my friends all post/tweet/IM about it for forever and a half about it and won't stop lol. But I know if I got a M&G for CT, I'd have to ditch Amanda for the 3rd time in a row, and I already feel like crap for having to ditch friends like that at shows lol, plus my friend Renee is coming, and my friend who I'm selling my seat tickets to, so it will finally be nice to stay with all my friends and not have to leave them behind. And I'm thinking we can hang by the bus for a bit before the show and maybe get a high five, or give Hayley my gamertag and then relax and see an awesome show, and maybe go get food with the whole gang afterward. It will be fun. As sad as not winning a M&G is, at least I'm going to have an amazing time with amazing friends. :)

EDIT: I also realize that even when posting on forums, I am still a chatterbox. I really need to stop this whole talking thing.

Very well said. We still get early entry, so hopefully we can get barrier and have an awesome time at the show... and a bunch of high fives for sure. Bus before and food afterward sounds perfect too! :)

Haha, don't stop talking cause then it will just be quiet.

hahahaha will do.

so i need to make up an excuse on why i can't stay at school that night because i'm not sure if i want to leave the show early to make it back before curfew. lol

family emergency? i don't need to explain it to them lol

thanks!

hahaha nah this is only the 2nd i've gotten out of 3 years lol.... kinda funny when i finally win it's two in a row. makes me feel bad tho

some people have gotten more and been there less. lol

still happy i got one tho tbh lol

i'm considoring doing a project.

maybe make a PF.comn collage (spelt that so wrong lol) or PF.com photo album with different letters, graphics, etc and give it to them. i really want to

thanks!

hahaha nah this is only the 2nd i've gotten out of 3 years lol.... kinda funny when i finally win it's two in a row. makes me feel bad tho

some people have gotten more and been there less. lol

still happy i got one tho tbh lol

i'm considoring doing a project.

maybe make a PF.comn collage (spelt that so wrong lol) or PF.com photo album with different letters, graphics, etc and give it to them. i really want to

For the record, you spelled collage right, so I hope this boosts your spelling confidence! lol

Congrats guys ;D

wow, catie and chris.. you always get meet and greets lol

Well technically, I've won two and bought one, and Dan brought me as his guest to the fall m&g. :P

I was honestly perplexed that I even got one this time. I've been thinking more about the show in CT and keep forgetting I'm going to the one in NH too... not anymore though, haha.

Well technically, I've won two and bought one, and Dan brought me as his guest to the fall m&g. :P

I was honestly perplexed that I even got one this time. I've been thinking more about the show in CT and keep forgetting I'm going to the one in NH too... not anymore though, haha.

well, either way you've still been to 4 ;p for me thats a lot lol

i wish i lived in the states.. theres so many more Paramore shows over there haha