Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

well, either way you've still been to 4 ;p for me thats a lot lol

i wish i lived in the states.. theres so many more Paramore shows over there haha

We're definitely spoiled. At this point, I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see Paramore a few times a year. Are you going to the Hove Festival or Pier Pressure this month?

However, you guys have chances to see one of my favorite bands, Kent, pretty often. They haven't played here since the late 90s, except for one invite-only New York show that I found out about way too late and missed.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i'm going to Hove (of course) , had plans to go to Pier Pressuer aswell but i can't get time of work =/

Oh sweet, i love Kent! Never seen them tho lol I guess everyone feels like that sometimes when it comes to seeing you're fave bands. They should all just stop having time off and tour all over the world all the time..

Kidding of course, but gah i hate norway sometimes lol

We're definitely spoiled. At this point, I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see Paramore a few times a year. Are you going to the Hove Festival or Pier Pressure this month?

However, you guys have chances to see one of my favorite bands, Kent, pretty often. They haven't played here since the late 90s, except for one invite-only New York show that I found out about way too late and missed.

I am very sorry to jump into this conversation, haha. But a few months ago, my sister called me(she lives in Oslo) and was like: "Guro! Guess what I'm doing tonight!" I just said I didn't know. And then she goes "I'm seeing Kent, I got free tickets! Are you jealous now? :D" She's a meanie, haha. I would've loved to see them!

^ I'm jealous of your sister, lol. My friend and I have decided that one day, when we have money, we're gonna fly over and see them.

I think I'm gonna hitch a ride over with Paramore, so I can see Kent on July 1st.

... if only. :P

^ I'm jealous of your sister, lol. My friend and I have decided that one day, when we have money, we're gonna fly over and see them.

I think I'm gonna hitch a ride over with Paramore, so I can see Kent on July 1st.

... if only. :P

Just be like "Hey Paramore, I gave you mugs. We're practically family now. So let me ride with you."

Me: "Hayley, Jeremy, did you guys like your mugs?"

Hayley: "Yeah!! My cartoon was hilarious!"

Jeremy: "I loved my mug! My roommate is so jealous! Thank you!"

Me: "Good, good. Hey, can I get a ride to Europe?"

Hayley & Jeremy: "Uhhhhh..."

Me: "Hayley, Jeremy, did you guys like your mugs?"

Hayley: "Yeah!! My cartoon was hilarious!"

Jeremy: "I loved my mug! My roommate is so jealous! Thank you!"

Me: "Good, good. Hey, can I get a ride to Europe?"

Hayley & Jeremy: "Uhhhhh..."

That's when you say,

You: "But Hayley, look at your TEETH in that mug! You love that!"

Hayley: "Aw darn, you're so right!"

Jeremy: "I don't know..."

You: *steals Jeremy's glasses*

Jeremy: "hey, wait, where did Chriss go? Oh well, guess that issue is resolved."

Hayley: *sneaks Chriss onto plane to Europe*

That's exactly how it will happen. I'm sure.

Hey guys Im new to the site so first Id like to say hi and sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Well here's my depressing story:

I live in Queens, NY about 15 minutes away from Jones Beach and the august 6th Paramore show, about an hour and a half from their july 27th Connecticut show, and about 2 hours from the Hershey, PA show. Sounds great right?! Nope I will be away on vacation for every single one of these shows which are all in the span of one week. I honestly feel like breaking down into tears right now lol. Besides these dates I have no clue when they'll be back in the area anytime soon and I have been looking forward to these shows for literally months. I dont know what I expect any of you guys to say but I just had to tell this to some people who I know will be able to sympathize with me.

awwww that sucks! i know how that feels. i'm sure (well hoping) they'll be back within the next year!

PS. since this is about the honda civic tour i'm going to merge this thread with that thread :P

They usually tour the US like twice a year anyway so they'll be back sooner rather than later, going by previous.

As an aside, does anyone have any idea if they'll be recording next year or are they gonna have a longer cycle for BNE than the other two?

They usually tour the US like twice a year anyway so they'll be back sooner rather than later, going by previous.

As an aside, does anyone have any idea if they'll be recording next year or are they gonna have a longer cycle for BNE than the other two?

My guess is that they might have a longer period of wait time before starting a 3rd record. Although RIOT! went Platinum, and BNR didn't yet, which I find hard to believe that it hasn't gone platinum, but I feel like BNE was very successful and so they might wait slightly longer before starting on the next record. Or it will be the same amount of time, approximately 2 years. 2 years is like the standard for a highly successful album these days, from what I've seen. Unless you are so amazing that you can take a 4 year break and come back amazing as ever, but that's not easy to pull off. But Paramore wouldn't do that anyway lol.