Paramore in the UK 2010?

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, I'm hoping to get tickets for Birmingham, but does anyone have a estimate for when it'll end? I mean, the last train back is at 23:20. And if I miss that, I'm screwed! XD

When I went to the Birmingham one I was out the venue for around 11. Took about 15 minutes to actually leave after the gig. If I'm honest, I think it's risky to get the train back, because you're screwed if you miss it. I'm going to the Birmingham one too and I need to figure out how to get home too, because I really don't wanna get the train but I have to get back to Burton.

When I went to the Birmingham one I was out the venue for around 11. Took about 15 minutes to actually leave after the gig. If I'm honest, I think it's risky to get the train back, because you're screwed if you miss it. I'm going to the Birmingham one too and I need to figure out how to get home too, because I really don't wanna get the train but I have to get back to Burton.

You've got a point, but if it doors are at 6 this time (instead of 7 which I think it was last time) like Ross says, it might finish earlier too.

i also had trouble with the 02 link today to some polo match.. so actually called them up instead and booked my tickets that way... did anyone else call up as ive not had any email confirmation and am worried. i mean i did call them back and quoted my ref and they had all my details... that should be ok right.. im worried now lol

help!????

My dream setlist would be.. (not in any order, other than the intro haha.)

Intro (some kind of intro, not the looking up one their doing now, something new)

Franklin

Whoa

All I Wanted

Turn It Off

Playing God

Ignorance

BBBB

Careful

Decode

That's What You Get

(some sort of cover)

Looking up

TOE

Misery business (for old time sake)

Miracle & it's outro

Let the flames begin..

i don't think thats asking for too much :P whether or not they play franklin could be miles away, but i dont think a 16/17 setlist is asking for too much :P

i agree, i would love to see franklin, whoa and playing god live :) i'd also love to see let this go, or brighter live :)

i agree, i would love to see franklin, whoa and playing god live :) i'd also love to see let this go, or brighter live :)

i'd love franklin the most though.. :(

this is gonna sound crazy but i think they should scrap pressure, they ALWAYS play it, and if your a good enough paramore fan you shouldn't need to hear it at EVERY concert lool :P nah im kidding, idk its just they ALWAYS play it.. and i love the song dont get me wrong, it would just be nice to hear another old one ;)