Summer Tic EP

This. I mean I've said it before, I love Paramore but that's crazy money for an EP. If I'm spending $300 I better get the EP, get it autographed in person by the whole band, get to hang with the band all day one day, get to play with the band on stage, and then hang with them after the show too.

hahaha i know right?

ps. i merged the two summer tic ep threads to help with confusion

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. I mean I've said it before, I love Paramore but that's crazy money for an EP. If I'm spending $300 I better get the EP, get it autographed in person by the whole band, get to hang with the band all day one day, get to play with the band on stage, and then hang with them after the show too.

This, although I can't quite figure out what I'd do as a 3rd guitarist on stage haha.

I have a tendency to heavy-metalize some of their songs because of my background as a thrash and death metal guitarist, so I wonder how that would go down with the band as I'm heavily palm muting certain riffs that aren't meant to be palm muted :mrgreen:

hahaha harry rippin it on stage with paramore. that would be sweet!

that reminds me about the philly HCT show. I wish hayley remembered i asked her to take me and my friend on stage pffy skipped my m&g picture in hopes she'd see me in the front. hahaha lol that would've made my life. forreal. its okay though that girl ruled!

This, although I can't quite figure out what I'd do as a 3rd guitarist on stage haha.

I have a tendency to heavy-metalize some of their songs because of my background as a thrash and death metal guitarist, so I wonder how that would go down with the band as I'm heavily palm muting certain riffs that aren't meant to be palm muted :mrgreen:

I would learn whatever instrument they asked me to if it meant getting to be on the same stage as Hayley. Hell, sign me up for glockenspiel lessons now.

im still need:

japanese awkif

riot singles

riot hottopic version

riot FBR version

riot movie thing

the final riot deluxe set

careful, bbbb, the only exception

bne international version

and i will have a complete set...

PARAMORE WHY MUST YOU MAKE EVERYTHING SO HARD TO FIND???

wait what's the riot movie thing? Is it the MVI one? Cause that's the one that I have. The only Riot! album version that I have and it doesn't come with Decoy or Temporary. I kind of wanted the one with those songs on it but at the time I bought the cd at target they only had the MVI version of it.

wait what's the riot movie thing? Is it the MVI one? Cause that's the one that I have. The only Riot! album version that I have and it doesn't come with Decoy or Temporary. I kind of wanted the one with those songs on it but at the time I bought the cd at target they only had the MVI version of it.

I'm pretty sure that's what they mean. Although, I have the MVI too and besides a few cool features, it's kind of useless at this point. The whole MVI network where new content was downloaded from doesn't work anymore, so you can't get most of the special features that were the whole point of it.

I have the MVI and the Best Buy version, then I got the extra songs from "other sources," haha. I know the band appreciates the support, but they certainly don't expect you to buy every single version of the album. The extra tracks are usually there because the store says, "Hey indie label, do you want us to actually carry and advertise your artists' albums? Then give us exclusive versions so their fans will buy them at our stores."

The one thing I really want, if you can believe I actually don't have it, is The Final Riot on blu ray. I don't have a blu ray player, though, so I'm somewhat justified for the time being.

i want it on blu ray too haha

i actually have a blu ray player and the copy i have now won't show up as 16:9 so i have to zoom

minor problem but it's still a pain in the ass

I've heard that some blu ray players will actually play a regular DVD in blu ray quality. Seems far fetched to me, because it obviously wasn't recorded that way.

i don't think they play it quite like blu ray quality but they do look clearer imo

it's just that dvd for some reason is 4:3 instead of widescreen