The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

Brand New/The Wonder Years/Fireworks/The Swellers/This Time Next Year/The Dangerous Summer.

You know you want to. ;-) haha

Woah one at a time lol, can only download so many ha. If i end up liking fireworks now, i'll be so fucked off at myself for not seeing them at Sd :/

Woah one at a time lol, can only download so many ha. If i end up liking fireworks now, i'll be so fucked off at myself for not seeing them at Sd :/

Yeah, Fireworks were the band of the weekend for me, best live performance by a band I've ever seen. They were up against SYG though, pretty much an impossible choice. You would have really struggled to get back into the main room right after them though.

Yeah, Fireworks were the band of the weekend for me, best live performance by a band I've ever seen. They were up against SYG though, pretty much an impossible choice. You would have really struggled to get back into the main room right after them though.

Didn't the drummer get arrested the day before?i'm sure someone told me he did,I have to admit that Syg were great live, totally changed my mind about them, same with Fys, came out absolutly loving them when i couldnt stand them before.

I confess canterbury just came on, haven't heard them for so long.

four years. still don't like to think about it.

Luckily, I'm going to my community college because it's cheaper and the transfer program is much more promising in terms of having a better chance of getting into the college of my choice. Trust me, don't piss away these four years in stress. Enjoy every single minute because they do go fast.