Life is too short...

brighter__

i apoligize if this is in the wrong forum/section. i just wanted to say that my ex boyfriend whom i lived with recently, he moved out in january and we have been off and on since then, we just starting slowly seeing eachother a few weeks ago. On June 3rd, he passed away in the hospital fighting for his life after a serious car accident. This is the hardest thing I have ever gone through, and I'm in the process of moving out of my apartment that we lived in because i couldn't stand to live there anymore with all the memories we shared. I'm asking for a couple of things, prayers prayers prayers to his family who love him dearly and please send your thoughts out to any mother who has lost a child and is dealing with the tragic loss. I'm asking that you tell the person you love them. every day. regardless of how angry you are, the last I saw him i wish i would have told him how much i loved him....also if you guys have any music recommandations to help me through this difficult time it would be muchly appericated, most of the music i listen to now reminds me of him.

i know im not well known on this forum but i love it here and anything will be appericated.

<3 Kim

One of my really good friends died in a car accident three weeks ago, so I know how you feel. It's one of the toughest things to go through, and I'm still feeling pain, but it's getting easier. Keep your head up, and you'll get through it. Promise. :hug:

Best wishes to you.

i am so sorry i know how you feel

my uncle died in a car accident 5 years ago :hug:

you, his friends, and family will be in my thought. if you need anything feel free to PM me :hug::hug:

thanks again guys, it's really difficult. i'm surrounded by people who love me, but all of his friends have turned there back on me by a misunderstanding at the visitation...apparently i ingored someone i didn't mean to....and after an apology i still have no response. so all his friends were what i had left of him and now i dont even have that, it seems like it's only getting harder.

thank you all <3