Airplanes video Featuring Hayley.

One thing I did feel about the video is we never got a very good look at Hayley's face. She was always either filmed as a silhouette, from quite far away or with most of her face in darkeness. I guess it did kinda fit the idea of the song but it'd still be nice to see her a bit more.

Anyone know if Part 2 will get a release? It has Eminem in it after all. Surely thats a marketing point to get B.o.B noticed more?

One thing I did feel about the video is we never got a very good look at Hayley's face. She was always either filmed as a silhouette, from quite far away or with most of her face in darkeness. I guess it did kinda fit the idea of the song but it'd still be nice to see her a bit more.

Anyone know if Part 2 will get a release? It has Eminem in it after all. Surely thats a marketing point to get B.o.B noticed more?

thats true but then again it isn't her song.

video is cool. i like it. her hairs weirdish tho lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It's great to see Hayley do something completely different. I like the video, I like the idea a lot, I just wish there was more light in the shots of hayley. Her outfit and hairstyle both look so different from her usual style in Paramore videos and she's barefoot which is unusual for Hayley too, but I like this new look and it's good to differentiate her solo look from her Paramore look. I hope to see her do more hip hop and rnb collaborations in the future, her voice is suited to that type of song.