Playing God next single

nickkk

Hayley literally just tweeted about the video. Her car Miss Anne died today, and she posted this:

"Miss Anne will be making her final appearance in our new video for "Playing God"... She was the best car. She'll live in our hearts 4ever."

One can assume then, that the video will be filmed while they're home. Also, that's a pretty awesome tribute to a great Mazda. :P

miss anne is the name of the lady who works at my cafeteria hahaha shes so nice

:mrgreen:

Aw poor car :( Is it the same one that was in her Cribs video?

Yes...:( by the way Hayley just posted on tumblr (along with the video):

Miss Anne died today. She was the best car anyone could ever have and got me through my entire teenage life. I’ve driven her since I was 14… yeah, it was illegal, so what! Coming up on 22. I suppose it’s time to start something new. RIP Miss Anne.

Anyway, I can't wait to watch the video!

it has the best damn line ever though. I can think of a lot of people I'd like to bend their fingers back and break them off.

True though! For me it'd rather be "Next time you point a finger, I'll point you to the mirror" at all.

I have to say the whole lyrics are made up so well, there's nothing about this song I could disagree with or not understand because I haven't been going through it myself.