Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

Its similar to the one from the last tour but its light blue instead of green. Pictures are in the warped tour thread. :]

Oh okay thanks! I seriously need to get one of those, it would be perfect for the weather here which is kinda undecisive most of the times (doesn't know if it wants to be hot or cold) LOL. I should have hit the Ventura show last Saturday, now to find out if Paramore's playing the remaining SoCal shows in August..

Holy sh*t. They're not playing Fresno, Sacto, SD, and they're not playing the one closest to me, LA! WTF?!?!?

Oh okay thanks! I seriously need to get one of those, it would be perfect for the weather here which is kinda undecisive most of the times (doesn't know if it wants to be hot or cold) LOL. I should have hit the Ventura show last Saturday, now to find out if Paramore's playing the remaining SoCal shows in August..

Holy sh*t. They're not playing Fresno, Sacto, SD, and they're not playing the one closest to me, LA! WTF?!?!?

Yeah, they're heading back over to the UK so they're dropping off Warped a bit early.

would anyone be willing to do me a giant favor and pick me up the black RIOT! shirt?

i'll talk to my parents about giving me money cause i spent all mine at the show

but if they okay it i'll totally pay you for everything

they didn't put it out until i already bought everything else and i had no money left

and i'm dying to have it

would anyone be willing to do me a giant favor and pick me up the black RIOT! shirt?

i'll talk to my parents about giving me money cause i spent all mine at the show

but if they okay it i'll totally pay you for everything

they didn't put it out until i already bought everything else and i had no money left

and i'm dying to have it

Well my show isn't until August 18th so it's pretty far away still, but if nobody else can get it then I'd definitely try and pick it up for you.

I have the hourglass shirt, I got it when I saw them in April. I got a small (which is usually my size) but it's a bit too tight.

I really like the sleeveless hoodie, I'll try to get that and the RIOT! shirt that Hayley wears a lot. The leggings are pretty cool, but I don't know that I'd wear them.

I seen those but still not good enough imo

my friend took these in dallas the other day. he said they werent selling the riot shirt...but the other day in san antonio they were? UGH

Im still gonna get pictures myself though

dsci0003mj3.jpg

dsci0017vz1.jpg