Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

oh god the merch was horrible in Toronto.

By the time I got there the only thing they had were the Hourglass shirts in XL,tights and those green shirts (not a fan...) I bought one anyway...I'm trying to think of ways I could make it wearable

awww which green shirts??

(Alyssa, if you want better merch, I don't mind picking some up for you if you want to pay for it :D)

i hope they get some of those hoodies back by the time hollywood comes around

he

hehe

totally not Paramore merch but I just found out not only is my This Providence shirt stylin but it is also reverseable.

That

is

rad.

It's funny too because when I saw the writing on the inside I was like to my mom "that would make a wicked shirt"

so now I have my wicked awesome shirt.

I missed out on merch at the toronto show, Anyone out there willing to buy me 2 shirts at an upcoming show & then send them too me? Ill pay you in advance on paypal...

Preferably a mod or reg just but I may get desperate... thanks a lot!

And to answer your question there was far too many people at the getting merch and by the time I got there they didnt have my size left...

I already got told to turn around my riot! hoodie...um ok? its not like im gonna start shit.

I told my teacher I wore it yesterday and got no word from anybody. and nothing today either. jeez.

dangg that sucks.

you should have been like.. look up all the other 7 meanings.

lol im really lame but seriously.. i dont think its like fight!!! riot .. its like an unbridled outbreak of emotion or whatever.

I already got told to turn around my riot! hoodie...um ok? its not like im gonna start shit.

I told my teacher I wore it yesterday and got no word from anybody. and nothing today either. jeez.

Are you serious? Wow. That's ridiculous...and yeah, I agree with Danielle...you should carry around a copy of that interview where they said they chose it because it means "an unbridled outbreak of emotion."

Wow...I can't believe a school would make you do that...

do you think they'll have their new merchandise at the warped tours :]? hopefuly......

Yeah...I think they will...they might even have some more new stuff by then as well...

BTW, the FBR merch site now has the Static shirt that they're selling on the tour up for sale...

http://store.fueledbyramen.com/albumview.asp?idproduct=33417

Are you serious? Wow. That's ridiculous...and yeah, I agree with Danielle...you should carry around a copy of that interview where they said they chose it because it means "an unbridled outbreak of emotion."

Wow...I can't believe a school would make you do that...

Yeah...I think they will...they might even have some more new stuff by then as well...

BTW, the FBR merch site now has the Static shirt that they're selling on the tour up for sale...

http://store.fueledbyramen.com/albumview.asp?idproduct=33417

well thats good, and i dint even see that shirt, they must've just started to sell it on the site haha i cant wait until the warped tour!

and of course it had to be a history teacher to tell me that.

I want the green hoodie to be online. I wanna get a different size ):

Is there actually different sizes? Because I was like "Is it girl or guy sizes?" and the guy kinds mumbled something so I was like "Um, can I get a small?" and he just gave me one. It fits okay I guess, it's kinda big but I'll just take it in a little, but I want to shorten it to.