Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

I guess Ill be spending around 50..well thats good cause I have two concerts right after each other on friday and saturday next week. then again Im gonna be buying TP stuff too (if they have anything good). yay for being paid this tuesday

I KNOW! my thoughts exactly. though i bet cuz like, it's customed to say paramore and stuff.

but still ...

I know and the deals not that great either...I don't know if I'd pay $15 for tights...I could paint 'paramore' in gold onto my $4 pink tights haha...

I do like the hourglass shirt very much

I know and the deals not that great either...I don't know if I'd pay $15 for tights...I could paint 'paramore' in gold onto my $4 pink tights haha...

I do like the hourglass shirt very much

HAHA yea. i liek ti too. it's starting to grow in mne a lot. haha

i kinda like the tights. though idk that i'd wear it with the paramore dress. it'd be too much imo

Well, merch is always expensive - it's how the band makes most of their $ from touring...so buying it is supporting them, which is cool :)

And their merch actually is cheaper than I thought it would be - I figured we might see $20 shirts this time, but they're still $15...so that's cool.

merch is SOOOOOOOO cheap in teh usa compared to the uk!

$20 = around £10 = BARGAIN FOR MERCH!

on the last tour t shirts were around £15 (whilst they were $15 in the usa) which converts to around $30 for a shirt.

did they have an hoodies? or whats in the photo is whats there?

It's not quite $2 = £1

Normally it's around $1.7 = £1

But yeah they are a little more expensiv over here, but hey it helps the band :]

But some bands mrch over here is £10 which is dead cheap

I don't mind spending an extra £5 seeing as it's Paramore though