Hayley & Josh recording You Ain’t Woman Enough cover

kasiek

http://yelyahwilliams.tumblr.com/post/830758515/welcome-to-the-crappiest-editing-job-youve-ever

Welcome to the crappiest editing job you’ve ever seen. This is as much as I could do tonight after dealing with nearly losing all the photos/videos while trying to upload them… So, I basically just threw a bunch of clips together from the studio. *~* We’re so stoked to be a part of Loretta Lynn’s 50th Anniversary compilation. I heard there are a lot of incredible artists on it… Not sure of the entire list. Think it goes without saying, this is an honor we never expected. I’m such a fan of Loretta, not just because of her music but because of how high she rose above all the bullshit life tried to throw at her. This woman is tough as nails. Hope we do her song the least bit of justice!

Also, note that we recorded this cover (“You Ain’t Woman Enoughâ€) with Chad from Paper Route at JOY Mansion. It was built by a Colonel Wright after the War of 1812. Paper Route bought it not too long ago and are transforming it into a studio/band house that could be easy mistaken for Neverland. (The one in the movie, not Michael Jackson’s place). Maybe they will let us come back and record there whenever we demo new songs? Yes please.

if i knew how embed a video from tumblr i would do that :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

Hayley's voice sounds weird in the end, when they're listneging what they had just recorded and I love Josh's voice in this too

I think that's actually Loretta's version but I'm not sure. If it isn't then Hayley does sound strange.

Can't wait to hear their version.