X Factor: Belle Amie to perform 'Airplanes' tonight

Thought I'd let people know that Airplanes is being performed on tonight's X Factor. I'm guessing it'll just be Hayley's part they'll sing since I can't imagine them doing any rapping :???::)

SOURCE > http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-factor/news/a281223/x-factor-song-choices-revealed.html

They really could use a fucking wish right now.

This made me laugh. :rotfl:

The harmonies were incredibly off... at one point, it even sounded like they figured that out and tried to fix it, but that wasn't gonna happen. They would've been better off having one girl sing the chorus and the other girls complement the melody with some harmonies at the end of every line or so.

What did Simon have to say about all of this? If it was American Idol, I feel like he would've made them cry and quit the show, lol.

honestly one of the worst things i'd ever heard. i watched the show when it was on tonight, and in the VT before that performance when the girls were like 'we love this song because it's so huge and so current' i was thinking IT'S AIRPLANES, IT'S AIRPLANES, IT'S AIRPLANES. even when i turned out to be right i was still mad. it just goes to show that you shouldn't touch one of hayleys vocals unless you're as talented as her.

cher's (you US folk might not know her... in the latter stages she's been a bit off, but if you youtube 'cher lloyd swag on' you'll get me) voice actually reminds of hayley's in an off-beat way. if anyone should have tackled that track on that show, it should have been her.

I agree, wasn't very good. They did sort of manage to get it together at the end but tbh the song just didn't suit any of them. It's a shame really, girl bands have never done very well on the X Factor. If they don't go out tonight maybe that can do something better next week.