All Time Low

whatsername104

HAHAHAHA :hug:

It's not that I don't like it, it's a but too busy for my liking. There's like sooooo much going on over, what is, a relatively small space. Simplicity ftw!

DEFFFFFFFF. i mean teh blink bunny was baddasss by itself. but now its just shit on shit.

do all of these guys get tattoos when they are drunk?! cause thats what it looks like !

woooooh i will be seeing them this thursday. im so excited :)

last time i saw them it was a terrible experience (like i said before it wasnt there fault, it was mine. i wasnt in a good mood and i was sick so yaah) i really hope this time will be super fun because i get early entry so i will hopefully have a spot at the barricade (Doubt it because atl is super huge now, but im going to try) and plus they are with two of my three favorite bands...every avenue and the maine so i know its going to be rad!

woooooh i will be seeing them this thursday. im so excited :)

last time i saw them it was a terrible experience (like i said before it wasnt there fault, it was mine. i wasnt in a good mood and i was sick so yaah) i really hope this time will be super fun because i get early entry so i will hopefully have a spot at the barricade (Doubt it because atl is super huge now, but im going to try) and plus they are with two of my three favorite bands...every avenue and the maine so i know its going to be rad!

please post the set list as soon as you can... I will not see them till nov:( cause thats when the ohio dates are :( Also they selling EE or early entry so it might be hard to get barricade but still try depending on the show and how early you get htere you might get it :) . HAVE fun and remember to show the crew some love too:)

^ sure will! hannah (paramorerocks20) is also going and she is always good with set list so hopefully between the two of us you will know every song they are playing, haha. and yeah i will show the crew some love if i see them and remember their names, haha..its going to be crazy as it is after the show so so im kinda nervous about trying to meet everyone, but it always works out so im trying not to worry about it

tonight was amazing. i got a bunch of videos and i only got to meet zack because i saw him walking around before hand

exscuse my retarted face..

Picture027-1.jpg

videos later and heres as many songs as i can remember

poppin champagne

dear maria

break out!

remembering sun.

circles

lullabies

coffee shop sound.

this girl is a straight up

jasey rae

running from lions (maybe...maybe not)

holly

stay awake

shameless

six feet

let it roll

a new song alex started working on when they were off at home the last month (its about shitty labels he said)

the beach

hope thats all of them, haha

tonight was amazing. i got a bunch of videos and i only got to meet zack because i saw him walking around before hand

exscuse my retarted face..

Picture027-1.jpg

poppin champagne

dear maria

break out!

remembering sun.

circles

lullabies

coffee shop sound.

jasey rae

holly

stay awake

shameless

six feet

let it roll

a new song alex started working on when they were off at home the last month (its about shitty labels he said)

the beach

CIRCLES RUNNING FROM LIONS AND BREAK OUT BREAK OUT!?!?!?!

YESSS!

CIRCLES RUNNING FROM LIONS AND BREAK OUT BREAK OUT!?!?!?!

YESSS!

Lullabies and Circles!

yes and yes! the set list was incredible i believe everyone there was so happy about circles and i was happy to hear lullabies i recorded about every song and the audio is really good. exspecially the one of alex's new song and remembering sunday and lullabies!!

poppin champagne

dear maria

break out!

remembering sun.

circles

lullabies

coffee shop sound.

jasey rae

holly

stay awake

shameless

six feet

let it roll

the beach

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

That just rapes both setlists when I saw them. I did get The Party Scene though 8-)

But still. Fuck me, come back soon ATL!