All Time Low

whatsername104

^i dont think she was trying to say that the boardies made it up.

i think she's just curious as to how they found out that info....like me.lol

mann, that is insane. i never knew about alex's brother.

lullabies had always been one of my favorite songs from ATL....now i just listen to that song in a whole different way.

lullabies had always been one of my favorite songs from ATL....now i just listen to that song in a whole different way.

Same...

i knew the song about his brothers death.

well the song kinda sounds like its about death.

"sing me to sleep

ill see you in my dreams

waiting to say,"i miss you. i'm so sorry"

i just didnt know he commited suicide. which doesnt explain alex's happy dispostion all the timee. if i had to sing that song i would be depressed 24/7. what a strong little mann.

uh, yeah... that's what i was saying exactly! i didn't think they made it up... i just wanna know how they found out cuz i've never heard anything about it.

IM JACK BARRAKAT!! HAHAHA I WIN!

You are JACK BASSAM BARAKAT!

You're pretty much the definition of hilariously random. Your mental age is about five, and while some might think you're immature, you call it having fun. Your friends love you for your bubbly personality, don't ever change!

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/7931815/5997349/

TAKE IT!

IM JACK BARRAKAT!! HAHAHA I WIN!

You are JACK BASSAM BARAKAT!

You're pretty much the definition of hilariously random. Your mental age is about five, and while some might think you're immature, you call it having fun. Your friends love you for your bubbly personality, don't ever change!

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/result/7931815/5997349/

TAKE IT!

Alex, Alex, Alex. You're an amazing lyricist and you have more talent in your pinky than most can dream of. You're loud and obnoxious and love to be the center of attention. You like to drink but not as often as most would believe. Everyone loves you and everyone wants a piece of you, but you keep a level head and know who your true friends and fans are. Music is your world and the more success you gain, the happier you are

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ME

"He's not a douchebag; he's just quiet." You're kind of awkward, and that's okay. We love you anyway. You're not a 100% comfortable being the center of attention, but you're happy to be what you're doing. Just because you're in band doesn't mean you leave your old friends behind; you're a prime example of that.

this is all a LIE.

the jack thing is WAY more me then you.

you are more of a zack type ;]

thats nott what the quizz saiddd!

"He's not a douchebag; he's just quiet." You're kind of awkward, and that's okay. We love you anyway. You're not a 100% comfortable being the center of attention, but you're happy to be what you're doing. Just because you're in band doesn't mean you leave your old friends behind; you're a prime example of that.

this is all a LIE.

IT IS HE DOESNT LIKE TO THE CENTER OF ATTENTION AND HE IS A DOUCHE

RETARDED!

my result was zack. hahaha.

btw, does anyone happen to know what remembering sunday is about? i've always wanted to know, and have yet to find out...

"I wrote most of that song on a plane ride home from seeing a girl. The visit didn't quite go the way I thought it would, and these were just my thoughts stemming from that." –Alex, substream article

"I wrote most of that song on a plane ride home from seeing a girl. The visit didn't quite go the way I thought it would, and these were just my thoughts stemming from that." –Alex, substream article

thanks. that helps a little... but like, i dunno...to me it sounds like the girl died. so is that what he means by it didn't go the way he thought it would?! i guess it's none of my business. but i wanna know! haha

nahh she didnt die

in some interview they asked if the girl from vegas and remembering sunday were the same girl and alex was like yeah

and then matt was like really?

and then alex was like yup

and then matt was like did she die?!

and then alex was like what?!?! noo! what are you talking about?!

and then matt was like well in the song its like im at home in the clouds doesnt that mean shes dead?

and he was like NOO! she was on an airplane!!!

then matt was like oh ok.

hahaha