All Time Low

whatsername104

yeah thats what i was trying to say.

but i dont kno why anyone would get offended by me saying foreal?

im sorry?

and i call everything retarded so..

and its not like im talking about anyone on here, im talking about alex so no need to get offended by what i said

if i went up to his face and told him that he would probably just laugh.

I don't think he was offended Casey, James is like me in that we both type using the Queens English so "forealz" doesn't exactly fit in.

Your last two sentences is what James' main point was. You're saying how you were talking about him, and how if you said it to him he'd laugh. I really feel out of place speaking for James here but what he was getting at is this thread becomes conversations about band members which sound as if we know them on a deep, personal level. When in fact, we don't.

I'm sure when he's back on tomorrow, he can confirm if I've got the right idea of what he was saying. But I'd like to ask we just drop this now, cause if we keep this up it'll take the thread down a route no one wants to go down. (I realise it's a little hypocritical of me to say "stop this" yet I'm just fueling it more, but mehh).

the problem with the internet is that communication is a problem. when people say things, it can get taken the totally wrong way b/c you can't hear how they're saying it. people just need to stop thinking they know what people mean when they say things... let the person explain if you're not sure what they mean by it before you accuse them of what you think they mean. just calm down people! goodness. haha.

• Like 1

tbh we cant judge his lyrics, so I wouldn't say he's "retarded". After all, you are the one with grammer issues. Anyone who says "forealz" is slightly more "retarded".

what? do you have a man crush on alex?

cause you got very offended when she was OBVIOUSLY making a joke.

this whole thread is a joke. forreal.

I don't think he was offended Casey, James is like me in that we both type using the Queens English so "forealz" doesn't exactly fit in....saying. But I'd like to ask we just drop this now, cause if we keep this up it'll take the thread down a route no one wants to go down. (I realise it's a little hypocritical of me to say "stop this" yet I'm just fueling it more, but mehh).

Spot on

yeah thats what i was trying to say.

but i dont kno why anyone would get offended by me saying foreal?

im sorry?

The fact that you said "If I said that to Alex he would laugh" just furthers my point. He plays and songs in a band that you listen to through headphones, how the fuck would you know how he would personally feel about anything??

what? do you have a man crush on alex?

cause you got very offended when she was OBVIOUSLY making a joke.

this whole thread is a joke. forreal.

:roll: Obviously I'm gay for him :roll: I didn't get offended, just irritated that everyone on this board talks about band members like they are family. And that goes for other bands, not just ATL. The lack of respect for Paramore on here is verging on hypocritical.

The fact that you said "If I said that to Alex he would laugh" just furthers my point. He plays and songs in a band that you listen to through headphones, how the fuck would you know how he would personally feel about anything??

umm im taking an educated guess...? i didnt say he would laugh i said he PROBABLY would laugh

i dont think you should care this much about something stupid i said which was meaning to be a JOKE.

youre making this a bigger deal then it really is.

umm im taking an educated guess...? i didnt say he would laugh i said he PROBABLY would laugh

i dont think you should care this much about something stupid i said which was meaning to be a JOKE.

youre making this a bigger deal then it really is.

Educated guess?? More like uneducated.

It isn't a big deal, it's just that all I see on these boards are people talking about bands like they are best mates with them. It's disrespectful and just plain fucking irritating when all people discuss is band members haircuts and irrelevant shit like that. Christ, it's almost as band as reading fan fics reading some of the posts on this boards.

That wasn't just aimed at you.

ANYWAY, hopes for the next album??

Better not be any shit like "Come One, Come All" because that side of ATL really does suck.

Educated guess?? More like uneducated.

It isn't a big deal, it's just that all I see on these boards are people talking about bands like they are best mates with them. It's disrespectful and just plain fucking irritating when all people discuss is band members haircuts and irrelevant shit like that. Christ, it's almost as band as reading fan fics reading some of the posts on this boards.

That wasn't just aimed at you.

ANYWAY, hopes for the next album??

Better not be any shit like "Come One, Come All" because that side of ATL really does suck.

wtf? do you really need to be so rude about something i was joking about?

i never said i was their best friend nor was i trying to say that.

and i dont understand how talking about someones hair is disrespectful. that makes no sense

you dont need to be rude about something so stupid

wtf? do you really need to be so rude about something i was joking about?

i never said i was their best friend nor was i trying to say that.

and i dont understand how talking about someones hair is disrespectful. that makes no sense

you dont need to be rude about something so stupid

Drop the whole "rude" thing. It's not like I told you to "shut the fuck up" or something.

No it isn't disrespectful to an extent, but when it gets to the point that the whole fanbase seems more concerned about the aesthetic of the band rather than the art itself, it does become disrespectful.

And I suggest you read more carefully, as I clearly stated "That wasn't just aimed at you".

Drop the whole "rude" thing. It's not like I told you to "shut the fuck up" or something.

No it isn't disrespectful to an extent, but when it gets to the point that the whole fanbase seems more concerned about the aesthetic of the band rather than the art itself, it does become disrespectful.

And I suggest you read more carefully, as I clearly stated "That wasn't just aimed at you".

well people wouldnt kno what they looked like if they werent fans of their music. them having good looks doesnt come before their music. its not like people on here like all time low for their looks or anything so i dont think you should get irritated by it.

i never said all of it was pointed at me.

well people wouldnt kno what they looked like if they werent fans of their music. them having good looks doesnt come before their music. its not like people on here like all time low for their looks or anything so i dont think you should get irritated by it.

i never said all of it was pointed at me.

meh w/e I cant be fucked to discuss it any further.

:roll: Obviously I'm gay for him :roll: I didn't get offended, just irritated that everyone on this board talks about band members like they are family. And that goes for other bands, not just ATL. The lack of respect for Paramore on here is verging on hypocritical.

thats how a band should feel. like a FAMILY. if you like an artist but you feel like you cant relate to them on an almost personal level then why even try to like them?

meh w/e I cant be fucked to discuss it any further.

language. please.

thats how a band should feel. like a FAMILY. if you like an artist but you feel like you cant relate to them on an almost personal level then why even try to like them?

agreed. how is having a close relationship

with the band so wrong?

bands, especially ATL actually goes the extra mile

to create relationships with their fans in any way they can.