All Time Low

whatsername104

Oh yeah. Cause when comedians are doing stand up, they use commas all the time.

Ellipsis (...) would have been what you were looking for to emphasise a pause in case you were wondering.

A comma is used in lists, to separate clauses, for parenthesis, between adjectives, before quotes, in dates, in geographical names, in numbers, in names, for elision, for emphasis or for clarity. Not to show a pause in speech.

Your gay partner in crime is about cum i think.

Ummm, what?

Funny thing is, you try to insult others about "shitty music", yet you come on a board that promotes freedom of expression.

A bit bitter than people take the piss in real life are we?? I suggest you go and rethink your stance on "shitty music" seeing as you are on a Paramore forum- a band that is essentially now a trend band.

Ummm, what?

Funny thing is, you try to insult others about "shitty music", yet you come on a board that promotes freedom of expression.

A bit bitter than people take the piss in real life are we?? I suggest you go and rethink your stance on "shitty music" seeing as you are on a Paramore forum- a band that is essentially now a trend band.

Paramore was different when they first came out, it was fresh and different. Not so much now. All Time Low was just crap from the start and fall into the genre of music that represents what is wrong with the music industry today.

Paramore was different when they first came out, it was fresh and different. Not so much now. All Time Low was just crap from the start and fall into the genre of music that represents what is wrong with the music industry today.

Fresh and different how?

What do you define as "the start" for All Time Low as well? Were you one of the lucky ones to be listening to them since 2004?

Now what's wrong with music today?

Don't think I'm getting on at you by the way. This just seems like a good chance to get some intelligent discussion going.

Fresh and different??Give me a fuckin break- Paramore are just a generic pop rock band. Good, but generic. ATL are the same, but at least I can accept that.

No, what's wrong with the music scene today is elitist fucktards like you who seem to think bashing other peoples opinions somehow puts them on a high horse. Calling our taste "shit" because of one band is extremely narrow minded.

How about sharing some of your fucking wisdom with me about what I should listen to?

If you think I'm getting at you, you're 100% correct.

Fair enough.

Paramore had a mature sound for a young band, talented bassist for one backed by solid female rock vocals that you don't hear much in the mainstream. They had a certain feel to them that was different and separated them from other pop rock bands in their genre. This being one of the reasons they ended up exploding into something huge, also causing them to change for the worse though (music industry standards that ruin good music).

What's wrong with the music industry today? Here is a small personal example.

I know a vocalist who recently got signed to a label because hes a great singer and is good looking. He got a 250,000 dollar contract and the label then proceeded to fire his band because they were not "marketable" enough. Good musicians being turned down because of reasons like this is ridiculous. The major label music industry has such a huge influence over whats popular and whats not and that bothers me.

There is way too much amazing music being left in the dark because of close minded teeny boppers thinking bands like All Time Low is the greatest fucking thing since sliced bread.

No one here has said that though. :P

I don't think haha

I'll get around to your other points in a minute. This one was at the bottom of the page so I answered it first.

Blah blah blah. Paramore are generic and that's that. Pop punk with female vocals ain't exactly gonna set the world alight.

Well suck it up, cos your whining isn't gonna change anything. Maybe the vocalist should have checked the fuckin contract before he signed to it, or gone DIY like most bands are.

It bothers you?? Cry us a river- no one gives a shit about your angsty woes that have been spat out a million times before. How about getting your ass off the internet and creating music that means something rather than bitching about a band who are probably more succesful then you will ever be?

And you still didn't share your holy grail of muic tastes with me. Go on, I'm in the mood for a laugh.

Blah blah blah. Paramore are generic and that's that. Pop punk with female vocals ain't exactly gonna set the world alight.

Well suck it up, cos your whining isn't gonna change anything. Maybe the vocalist should have checked the fuckin contract before he signed to it, or gone DIY like most bands are.

It bothers you?? Cry us a river- no one gives a shit about your angsty woes that have been spat out a million times before. How about getting your ass off the internet and creating music that means something rather than bitching about a band who are probably more succesful then you will ever be?

And you still didn't share your holy grail of muic tastes with me. Go on, I'm in the mood for a laugh.

I have been in 4 bands and currently play in one now that is recording a record in Chicago this month.

Wow James. I think you were nicer to folk when you were gothfag:wink::rotfl:

I have been in 4 bands and currently play in one now that is recording a record in Chicago this month.

And I'm pretty sure I probably haven't heard of them. Therefore you're pretty irrelevant and not exactly changing the music scence for the better.

Ross, if he wants to come in flaming bands, he'll get flamed back.

I'M WAITING FOR YOUR AMAZING MUSIC TASTES

And I'm pretty sure I probably haven't heard of them. Therefore you're pretty irrelevant and not exactly changing the music scence for the better.

Ross, if he wants to come in flaming bands, he'll get flamed back.

I'M WAITING FOR YOUR AMAZING MUSIC TASTES

Based on what you just said I'm gonna assume you don't read what I type cause you obviously missed my whole point about the music industry.

http://myspace.com/brokensocialscene

you can start with the first track