All Time Low

whatsername104

Based on what you just said I'm gonna assume you don't read what I type cause you obviously missed my whole point about the music industry.

Broken Social Scene

I did read what you wrote, and it makes perfect sense. My point is that there's no point acting like you're the sole decider of what is credible or fake. But it's also a fact that if you aren't well known, you probably aren't having a large impact in this day and age.

I did read what you wrote, and it makes perfect sense. My point is that there's no point acting like you're the sole decider of what is credible or fake. But it's also a fact that if you aren't well known, you probably aren't having a large impact in this day and age.

First of all, im not acting like im the sole decider, music is entirely subjective. What i am really arguing is give other music a chance at least instead of narrowing all the music down to what the record companies "like" and in turn force people to like. Introduce some new music. Read up on the Beatles, some record companies turned down their early demos, look what they became. Some of the most influential musicians alive. What would have happened if the Beatles didn't get a record deal. But because someone was willing to take a chance with something new and different it turned out to be one of the best decisions ever.

First of all, im not acting like im the sole decider, music is entirely subjective. What i am really arguing is give other music a chance at least instead of narrowing all the music down to what the record companies "like" and in turn force people to like. Introduce some new music. Read up on the Beatles record companies turned down their early demos, look what they became. Some of the most influential musicians alive.

Since when the fuck did we give the impression that we like band simply because the media tells us to???? ATL= ONE BAND!! Stop being so broad in your assumptions.

Other bands I listen to that aren't marketed like whores??

Brand New

Reuben

Four Year Strong

Nine Black Alps

Alice In Chains

Kids In Glass Houses

Pearl Jam

Mudhoney

Just because we like All Time Low doesn't mean we all fall victim to the major-label fashion trend.

I you took the time to read my posts, you would see that I clearly stated that All Time Low are generic, but I still like them

And pointing out other peoples punctuation errors isn't a form of wit, so open your fucking eyes and read what I've typed before you come back with your shitty little sarcastic responses.

This is hardly "off-topic" considering it's a conversation about marketability in the current music scene based around the premise that All Time Low are one of the main culprits. Just because the band aren't mentioned in every post doesn't mean it's off topic:wink:

This is hardly "off-topic" considering it's a conversation about marketability in the current music scene based around the premise that All Time Low are one of the main culprits. Just because the band aren't mentioned in every post doesn't mean it's off topic:wink:

Good point but this whole thing is getting ridiculous. At least private message or something.

I you took the time to read my posts, you would see that I clearly stated that All Time Low are generic, but I still like them

And pointing out other peoples punctuation errors isn't a form of wit, so open your fucking eyes and read what I've typed before you come back with your shitty little sarcastic responses.

duuude. your being a complete douche. we were talking about atl and you come in and say some rude comment to my sister when she was making a joke. you called us teenies and you are the one making it out like atl is JESUS or something. please take time to BREATHE. you dont know atl either. and i highly doubt you hang with them.

Okay,

Anyone feel like ATL got poppier over the years? I mean The Party Scene is so stripped and raw. So Wrong, It's Right is drenched with a more poppier vibe. Anyone else think so?

:P I'm just trying to REALLY get back on topic.

DUUUUUUUUUDEEE. did u notice alex's voice was deeper on the party scene!?

it got like higher, but still very goood.

i hope party scene will happen.

Okay,

Anyone feel like ATL got poppier over the years? I mean The Party Scene is so stripped and raw. So Wrong, It's Right is drenched with a more poppier vibe. Anyone else think so?

Yes, but that's why I prefer So Wrong, It's Right. I mean I fell in love back when I heard PUOSU two years ago or whenever but it was only 7 songs you know? Then going back to the older stuff not long after, I soon realised it was only really 2, with 5 'cleaner' versions. But it was the cleaner versions I liked. Then when SW,IR came along, it maintained a similar feel production wise to the step up between the Party Scene and PUOSO.

Also im not saying record companies shouldn't be making money, they can have their money making pop punk crap but then also get some new stuff in their and give it some support as well.

I agree. But the idea of record companies is becoming more unappealing anyway. It's a trend, at least there is other bands to listen to eh?

Okay,

I agree again. So Wrong... is kinda throw away apart from a few songs. First 2 (1.5?) albums are killer though

duuude. your being a complete douche. we were talking about atl and you come in and say some rude comment to my sister when she was making a joke. you called us teenies and you are the one making it out like atl is JESUS or something. please take time to BREATHE. you dont know atl either. and i highly doubt you hang with them.

blah blah blah. Hypocrite. I never made out like they were "Jesus". I told you to fucking read what I'd written. No I don't know them, when did I imply I did?? Give me a good response too, not some whiny crap.

blah blah blah. Hypocrite. I never made out like they were "Jesus". I told you to fucking read what I'd written. No I don't know them, when did I imply I did?? Give me a good response too, not some whiny crap.

i am not. you gotta CHIIILLL. i am not whining. you are being a bitch.

i am not going to go back and read YOUR whiny posts.

Yeah, that's like one of the reasons why I like The Party Scene, Courtney.

Yeah Ross, but me, I prefer Three Words to remember in dealing with the end Ep than PUOSU. And there's no reason, I just like it better.

mee tooo! i wonder why it got less deep! it was sexy deep. ahhaha.

i looove looove lovee noel. idr if tht is on the party scene.