chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

So' date=' more questions - how much of the show did Hayley sing from behind the keyboard/play the keyboard on?

Also, what are they using the Powerbook for?[/quote']

she only played the keyboard on a few songs, maybe 3 or 4.

and i have no idea why the computer was there. they put it there before the show and i thought it was going to be taken away, but it wasn't. it severely hindered my ability to get pictures of zac. it was RIGHT in the way. hayley messed on it a liltte bit during the show, i think it might have had something to do with the keyboard, but i dont know.

They're probably using it to trigger effects for a few of the songs...interesting...

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so jealous.

You guys have no idea.

And the worst part is' date=' everyone (and yes I mean EVERYONE) will be posting pics, sharing their reviews and it will be amazing and stuff. And seriously, I'm like, one of the only people here not going to a show. I feel left out. =/[/quote']

You travel all over for shows...you've just got to travel somewhere for one of these....you can't miss this. It looks spectacular.

yeah, ajax was there. i meant to get a picture of him, but i forgot. acually... wait... he is in some of the ones that i didnt upload because hunter moved. ill upload one.

and her makeup... at one point between songs, she was wiping it and shes like "i need to take care of this mess...sometimes girls wer makeup and it just doesn't work"

I'm so jealous.

You guys have no idea.

And the worst part is' date=' everyone (and yes I mean EVERYONE) will be posting pics, sharing their reviews and it will be amazing and stuff. And seriously, I'm like, one of the only people here not going to a show. I feel left out. =/[/quote']

You travel all over for shows...you've just got to travel somewhere for one of these....you can't miss this. It looks spectacular.

I know.

But my parents won't let me travel for them.

School. This was the summer.

Its not fair.

=[[[

yeah' date=' ajax was there. i meant to get a picture of him, but i forgot. acually... wait... he is in some of the ones that i didnt upload because hunter moved. ill upload one.

and her makeup... at one point between songs, she was wiping it and shes like "i need to take care of this mess...sometimes girls wer makeup and it just doesn't work"[/quote']

LOL...she looks great though. They all look great, even drenched with sweat.

On another note, I see a setlist on Hayley's keyboard...an actual Paramore setlist...wow.

HOLY.

Franklin' date=' Hallelujah, AND MY HERO?

Jeeeez. You should have SEEN the little jump of excitement I did after reading that.

I cannot WAIT! A month away exactly haha.

Jeeeesus I can't wait to hear Hallelujah and My Hero live. Oh god i'm so excited.[/quote']

LOL...I hope they're not thinking of cutting Hallelujah or My Hero out of the setlist for new songs (not that I don't want to hear new songs too!)....'cause now they've got us all so excited :)

Seriously. I will get down on my knees and BEG them to play Hallelujah if I have to. haha.

HOLY.

Jeeeez. You should have SEEN the little jump of excitement I did after reading that.

Jeeeesus I can't wait to hear Hallelujah and My Hero live. Oh god i'm so excited.[/quote']

LOL...I hope they're not thinking of cutting Hallelujah or My Hero out of the setlist for new songs (not that I don't want to hear new songs too!)....'cause now they've got us all so excited :)

Seriously. I will get down on my knees and BEG them to play Hallelujah if I have to. haha.

Same here...I will be begging in the meet & greet :) Oh man...to hear that live.....would be AMAZING.

HOLY.

Same here...I will be begging in the meet & greet :) Oh man...to hear that live.....would be AMAZING.

Yeah it would!

And it's not accoustic, correct? I just want to get that confirmation...cause full-band Hallelujah will be..wow...I dunno I'll just be staring in amazement.

If they cut it from the set, I really hope I see them before the show. I'll be there early...

I will beg to no end for that song. LOL