chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretend to get lost lmao.. like ur like, wheres the door?? hahahahaha

lol. actually, since im 14 and cant drive my DAD has to take me and my friend. but hes cool with concerts, he goes to like the whole other side of the crowd and leaves us alone.

lol but me and my friend, if paramore comes out, later we'll be like

"we were looking everywhere for you!!!!" lol. such a big lie...

Me im going 7 hours befor doors

but thats insane

but this is my one chance pretty much to see them

i would say 4-5 hours maybe

ahah, me and my friend are doing the exact same thing.

well 1st of all becuase i have hunters birthdya book and i NEED to get it to him

we also have cake. and its going to be hot so im dreaming on this one but im hoping they let us on the buss and well have a birthday party :)

that would be my dream then i would like. go die. beucase my life is complete!

the show was absolutley amazing. but i felt so bad for the band. them wearing their nice long sleeved dress shirts, etc. i remember josh telling the people off to the side that he was about to pass out you could tell all of them were. then they ended up doing an acoustic session just josh and hayley to give the other guys a rest. they pulled through so well and i loved every minute of it.

here's my pictures from the show. i was going to video 'my heart' but 2 songs before the end my friend passed out and we had to go outside for the rest of the show. but i heard it and i loved it. but yes here's the link to the pictures:

http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/ohxcomeon/photography/Paramore%20Aug%202%20at%20Beat%20Kitchen/

Wooooow I just got home from the showwwwww. It was amazing, I don't even know what to say... I'm sooo freaking proud of them... I love them haha.

Ummm oh the meet and greet questions, I asked a girl who went and she said it was about 15 mins of hanging out, they got signed posters and pictures with the band... and they just stayed at the front of the stage instead of going back outside to the line (which sucked from my perspective because us and the people around us had been waiting outside in 100 degree weather all day and still were 2nd or 3rd row but oh well).

The laptop was for the intro music and outro music I think... and Hayley played an awesome intro song on the keyboard... and then she played it a couple more times during the set.

I have the setlist but I can't post any pictures until I get to my parents house cause I forgot my camera transfer thing there. I took a lot of pictures and videos... I brought 2 cameras so yeah.

Setlist:

Intro

Emergency

Brighter

Here We Go Again

Conspiracy

Pressure

All We Know

Let This Go

My Hero

Franklin

Whoa

Hallelujah

My Heart

And before the show I talked to Hayley for a bit, she said she was super nervous... like that they could fill out a full hour and everything. I told her good luck and that I was so proud of them, from seeing them grow so much. I asked if they were playing any new songs and she said that they had some cool stuff planned (she was talking about Hallelujah I guess). I don't remember anything else significant, we talked about my tshirt, her hair haha... idk.

Then we took a bus to the instore and they only played 2 songs acoustic, Conspiracy and Pressure. I have video of those and another girl who went is gonna send me her video too. Hayley high fived me when they were walking in lol... it was cute. Oh and we gave Hunter his birthday card there.

I'm just typing most of the stuff I can remember... oh, during Here We Go Again for the breakdown when she sings part of One Armed Scissor, I was singing too and she like grabbed me lol, it made me smile.

After the show, my sister asked Ajax to jump over her and he said he would in a minute but then it started raining, so that didn't really work lol.

IDK what else.... I took video of Here We Go Again, My Hero, Franklin, Hallelujah, and My Heart (i think) and I'll post all those and my pics on the 5th or 6th.

Oh I met television television from these boards too, that was cool. :)

And lalalisa, I never saw you. :( I'm glad you were on the left side though cause I don't think I got a single picture of Josh since the laptop and keyboard was in the way...

That's what the girl ahead of me said, but they could've just gotten to the venue at 4 instead of waiting in line all day, so that's what I think the M&G is best for haha.

You can still meet the band without the M&G tickets cause they hung out before and after their soundcheck and after the show too.

yeah but, I was second row... so that's not too bad. I would rather be there than in the back. :\

Idk, it does suck how they have it set up. I think after the meet and greet, they should send the people back to their spot in line, so if they came in the morning, they could be front stage... but if they just got there, they'd be at their spot in the back of the line.

thanks for the good review ash, mine kinda sucked.

i didnt see you either, i totally forgot to look for you.

cant wait to see you pics i know they will be good.

p.s. i was showing my mom the site and she was very excited that i was on the main page (as am i) and she loves seeing everyone's reactions to the shows and our reviews of it. also, she thinks all the pics so far are great as are the videos.

Oh...video of Hallelujah - Ash, you rule :)

As for the meet & greets, that's kind of how I figured it was going to work, especially after they sent out the emails saying that the M&G folks needed to be there an hour or a half hour before doors opened (depending on the show.) It'd be too hard to put people back out in the line after the M&G was over, I guess...

i was here 1 hour before the show started. i dont think its necessary to go way early.

wow! an hour? did you have a good spot?

i think ill go two hours because of the Big Dig

ok, actually, i realized that i was there an hour and a half before and i got a great spot. i could have been right up front if i wanted. ( i did want that, but my friend was a bit more apprehensive.