chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg that show was amazing. i got to go to the meet and greet and they were soo nice and everything and im still trying to upload my pics cause i got some good ones. i was all the way in the front so like yeah. i'm having a problem with them. but yeah that show was soo awsome.[/b']

great to hear.

how did the m&g thing

work out?

the merch girl (i don't remember her name but it's her birthday today, and it's not heather anymore) said that they were getting a huge shipment of merch today so i don't think it'll be the same as at the chicago show.

the merch girl (i don't remember her name but it's her birthday today, and it's not heather anymore) said that they were getting a huge shipment of merch today so i don't think it'll be the same as at the chicago show.

what does that mean? New merch and no more of the more x4 shirt?

This Providence and Hit The Lights were good

i got Shaants bottle... they were AMAZING last night... AMAZING..

Paramore... BEST SHOW EVER ... hate to say it... but...BEST SHOW EVER they were GREAT...

i got haylets bottle' date=' her setlist and during Hallelujah (my favorite song) she moved the mic between me and her (i was front row center) and me and her sang it together.. i was SOOOO close...

then she rubbed my head.. even thought it was like 328420730 degrees inside there...

you guys probably saw me.. im the one with the sidekick 3 taking pics.. it was THE BEST SHOW ive been too.. totally worth the money.. i woulda paid double.. [/quote']

What's up bro? I never knew you were on these boards. You Bandaids hater you... jk. I saw her rub your head, it was cute lol.

haha yeah .. i dont post alot though

if they sign posters where do you get the posters and after the meet and greet do you go to the place they perform after that and do you get to be in the front? sorry i'm such a newbie i haven't been to a paramore concert before except for warped ><

didnt get meet and greet.. but....

you do get front row .. in chicago they let the meet and greeters stay in the club and just wait..

hey thankq4dvenom. behind your first picture of the set list, is that the new poster they have? did you get that at the meet and greet or can you buy that?

i got it for free from a FBR promoter... but they sell it for 5 dollars inside.. if you see someone promotiong get one.. cuz theyre sold online for 3 dollars... and i got it for free