chicago 8/2

lalalalisa

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ i know i saw that poster at the merch table.

is it big or card size? I have the card size ones for promoting

they have big ones. not huge' date=' but not card size. like a legal size sheet of paper.[/quote']

Ohhh....what about stickers?

omg that show was amazing. i got to go to the meet and greet and they were soo nice and everything and im still trying to upload my pics cause i got some good ones. i was all the way in the front so like yeah. i'm having a problem with them. but yeah that show was soo awsome.[/b']

great to hear.

how did the m&g thing

work out?

dude they were so awesome. they played a acoustic song for us and signed stuff and took pictures and yeah we talked to them about the most random stuff. like hunter brought up root beer. because he said he likes this root beer they only make in chicago lol but yeah they were soo awesome and cool about everything

how did you get the setlist anyways ? did you just ask one of the wee security men to give you it over ?

well i asked hayley when they werent signing and she shook her head.. then the lights went out when they were done and i saw the setlist in front of me.. so idk who gave me it to be honest

auw kewl man =D

so you were right at the front then ?

ohh i'm well asking for the setlist.

Hey guys. Sasha, (a.k.a. everythingsfalling on here) a girl i found on myspace told me about her meet n greet experience in chicago:

but yeah man it was awesome. like we get 30-40 minutes to just chill with them. and there wasnt that many people at the meet and greet in chicago so like we all got to talk to them and whatever. and like we were talking about the most random stuff. and like they'll take pictures with you and give you autographs. you can buy t shirts and posters and cds and because your at the meet and greet your automatically in the front row. so yeah that was the best part. like the providence is just walking around among the crowd and they're really cool. but paramore man. they were awesome and sooo nice. and they had a jax jump over 3 girls and hayley. it was great man. there really really easy to talk to like as if you've known them forever.

thanks sasha!!

I took a picture of the merch cause someone on the LJ asked... so I might as well post it here too... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/ashhhhh/DSC00403.jpg

And then my setlist was a little different, I wonder whose it was since it says drag out and the other one had keyboard :\ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/ashhhhh/DSC00400.jpg

omg that show was amazing. i got to go to the meet and greet and they were soo nice and everything and im still trying to upload my pics cause i got some good ones. i was all the way in the front so like yeah. i'm having a problem with them. but yeah that show was soo awsome.[/b']

great to hear.

how did the m&g thing

work out?

dude they were so awesome. they played a acoustic song for us and signed stuff and took pictures and yeah we talked to them about the most random stuff. like hunter brought up root beer. because he said he likes this root beer they only make in chicago lol but yeah they were soo awesome and cool about everything

Wait - they played an acoustic song at the Meet & Greet? That's really, really cool.

About how many people were there? I've been guessing there were about 50 M&G tickets sold for each show...is that about right?

I took a picture of the merch cause someone on the LJ asked... so I might as well post it here too... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/ashhhhh/DSC00403.jpg

And then my setlist was a little different' date=' I wonder whose it was since it says drag out and the other one had keyboard :\ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/ashhhhh/DSC00400.jpg[/quote']

How much were the hoodies? I can't really read it but it looks like $35 and that sucks b/c thats what it is on the FBR website. I think I lost mine I'm SO pissed so I gotta get another one. Mine was $25 when I got it but that was a while ago at a show.

alright kids' date=' here goes:

there's the preview, and here is the link to all of it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v497/blondechickey/Paramore%208-2-06/ that should work, please let me know if it doesn't

and, p.s., sorry there are so many of just josh and hayley. it was hard for me to get picures of zac jeremy and hunter. i was ALL the way to the left.[/quote']

awesome pics! thanks

Ahh this is getting me more excited than I should be haha. I loved reading everyones reviews' date=' LOVED the pictures and videos!

I wish I could meet them. But when i'm there, I treat them like their god or, that I am not allowed to talk to them. And it sucks.[/quote']

Why do you think that? They're such normal kids. They're absolutely great to talk to and so, so friendly.

Ahh this is getting me more excited than I should be haha. I loved reading everyones reviews' date=' LOVED the pictures and videos!

I wish I could meet them. But when i'm there, I treat them like their god or, that I am not allowed to talk to them. And it sucks.[/quote']

Why do you think that? They're such normal kids. They're absolutely great to talk to and so, so friendly.

nah the same thing ahappens to me. and when i stop to thinl about it, i can't say why it happens it just does. and i know it's the stupidest thing because they are normal people.