Warped Tour - June 15th - Columbia, MD pictures

thebrowncoat

that stage is...tiny...were there a lot of people there for them?

Yeah, there really were. It was packed all the way back, pretty much as far as you could go without running into merch tents or whatever.

And the stage isn't really that tiny...it's a hell of a lot bigger than the Shiragirl stage :) Although it is still the side of a truck...just a bigger, sturdier truck...with more stage out front.

Now the Smartpunk stage (if they do wind up on that for some of the dates) is tiny...I'm not even sure it gets listed up on the big inflatable board...I can't remember if it was up there or not. The Hurley stage was though, although they had Paramore's set time wrong - they had them going on at 3:20, not 3:50. So, everyone in the crowd was like "why aren't they starting?" and I'm like - people - Greeley Estates just FINISHED at 3:20. Settle down.

Hey - it was big enough for Jeremy to do the jump over Josh's back thing...I'd never seen them do that live before :) Jeremy is just awesome live...he's all over the place...he really brings everyone's energy level up, I think...

i saw those when i logged in and saw you posted it in the lj community

but brent those picture are freakin awesome

and so is hayley's dress

were there any rude guys yelling at her?

i just want to know for when i go to warped

I didn't hear anyone yelling rude things at her. The crowd was just having a good time and singing along. It was great :)

As for who else played on the Hurley stage, I can't remember the whole lineup. Plain White T's played there earlier in the day (and they were great, of course.) Greeley Estates played there right before Paramore.

i saw those when i logged in and saw you posted it in the lj community

but brent those picture are freakin awesome

and so is hayley's dress

were there any rude guys yelling at her?

i just want to know for when i go to warped

I didn't hear anyone yelling rude things at her. The crowd was just having a good time and singing along. It was great :)

As for who else played on the Hurley stage' date=' I can't remember the whole lineup. Plain White T's played there earlier in the day (and they were great, of course.) Greeley Estates played there right before Paramore.[/quote']

well thats good to know

Awesome pictures! Haha my favorite one is the on where Hayley is giving thumbs up ^. So it looks like they're going to be dressing up for Warped.

I miss Jeremy and his headbands... and Zac' date=' too.

and everyone with their jeans and t-shirts :([/quote']

I've got to say - after seeing them in the new clothes, I don't miss the jeans and t-shirts at all...they look SO GOOD onstage. They really have a very distinctive style in these outfits...

Awesome pictures! Haha my favorite one is the on where Hayley is giving thumbs up ^. So it looks like they're going to be dressing up for Warped.

I miss Jeremy and his headbands... and Zac' date=' too.

and everyone with their jeans and t-shirts :([/quote']

I've got to say - after seeing them in the new clothes, I don't miss the jeans and t-shirts at all...they look SO GOOD onstage. They really have a very distinctive style in these outfits...

yeah i agree with you. b/c instead of them looking the same as last year, they look a lot more mature and older.

Warped has started =]]

Great pics.

Was it hard to reach them after the set? hearing that there was a pretty big crowd.

I don't know...I had to leave right after they played (we went out of town today, so I had to get home to pack and get ready to go.) I chatted with them a bit before the set when they were signing at the myspace tent...I figure I'll talk to them more in Raleigh...

They said they were going to the merch tent after their set...don't know if they were mobbed there or not. I'm sure it was pretty crowded...they had a big crowd there for their set :)