To Write Love On Her Arms

watchthesky

I came across this page on myspace, and they're selling t-shirts to help some certain girl, and I thought it was a neat idea.

and then I noticed they have this picture of Hayley wearing one of the shirts.

I was wondering, does anyone had any idea where I could find more pictures of her wearing the shirt?

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love ordering clothes off the internet.

and I think its a really great cause.

especially because I have an idea what that's like.

it'd be neat to help someone else.

It is, there couldn't be a better cause.

I'm work at a camp at my karate school next week and I have heard it pays really well, so once I get that money I'm going to order some stuff from there.

They always do, the flower Paramore shirt I have is American Apparel.

You have an American Apparel Paramore shirt? Man...they've never had those at any show I've been at...I LOVE American Apparel shirts...they're so soft and fit so well...

They always do' date=' the flower Paramore shirt I have is American Apparel.[/quote']

You have an American Apparel Paramore shirt? Man...they've never had those at any show I've been at...I LOVE American Apparel shirts...they're so soft and fit so well...

Yeah its the girls flower Paramore shirt that I bought on FBR, theres only size small now I think :???: good thing I got mine when I did a couple months ago. I love American Apparel too cause I ordered a Green Day shirt online and when I got it the tag read A.A.

They always do' date=' the flower Paramore shirt I have is American Apparel.[/quote']

gahh!!

yes

i was wearing mine today.

and well it felt amazing LOl

• 2 weeks later...