To Write Love On Her Arms

watchthesky

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here I need to get a phone soon with the cash Im earning at work. After vacation in september when I get my paycheck ill order....but it may be awhile to get it D:

I want the two deons...they're hooot

I love my deon. I would get the white one too, but I'm afraid of getting it dirty all the time. I'd like to get a shirt too. Probably the white one because my deon is black. Gotta switch it up.

same here I need to get a phone soon with the cash Im earning at work. After vacation in september when I get my paycheck ill order....but it may be awhile to get it D:

I love my deon. I would get the white one too' date=' but I'm afraid of getting it dirty all the time. I'd like to get a shirt too. Probably the white one because my deon is black. Gotta switch it up.[/quote']

I like how it looks on that girl whos trying it in a store....I just love it

but I want ittt.....I think I saw Hayley wearing it in the UK tour video.

I love my deon. I would get the white one too' date=' but I'm afraid of getting it dirty all the time. I'd like to get a shirt too. Probably the white one because my deon is black. Gotta switch it up.[/quote']

I like how it looks on that girl whos trying it in a store....I just love it

but I want ittt.....I think I saw Hayley wearing it in the UK tour video.

omg yeaa i saw that too!

ahh we're in the same situation.

I'm getting my phone in the next few weeks. soo excited. then i'll wait till after my Paramore concert to buy one of these shirts, cause you never know what i'm gonna spend at a concert...

They said they weren't going to sell things that were on backorder anymore - if they run out, they're going to take it off the site until they restock. That'll prevent the delivery delays that some folks experienced.

I did finally get my shirts after a month and a half :)

They said they weren't going to sell things that were on backorder anymore - if they run out' date=' they're going to take it off the site until they restock. That'll prevent the delivery delays that some folks experienced.

I did finally get my shirts after a month and a half :)[/quote']

which ones did you get?

The Title shirt and the Rescue shirt in black. I think American Apparel has made their larges bigger recently - the last few I've bought have looked huge - but they shrink a decent amount and I think they'll fit...and anyway, mediums are waaaaaaay too short in the sleeves for me...they look like tank tops :)

I also bought a button for my bag (to go with my Paramore button) and the wristband, which really is a black rubber band with TWLOHA printed on it...and it's damn tight. And I have really small wrists.

i ordered my shirt on july 26th and got it on the 31st! i wasnt expecting it to be so fast...but i guess its cuz i live in south florida...and its alot closer than most of you guys...

oh the joys of living near there and FBR