To Write Love On Her Arms

watchthesky

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i ordered 2 shirts 1 black and 1 white and a pin and wrist band.

like 3 weeks ago and they still havent come. and they charged my dad 3 times for them. he has to like contact them and everything to get his money back. so im still waiting for my order.

has anyone else had a problem getting their merch from this company offline???

i ordered 2 shirts 1 black and 1 white and a pin and wrist band.

like 3 weeks ago and they still havent come. and they charged my dad 3 times for them. he has to like contact them and everything to get his money back. so im still waiting for my order.

has anyone else had a problem getting their merch from this company offline???

It's taken them a LONG time to ship my stuff, but they've been very responsive to my emails about it. Apparently, they had a big rush of orders and tons of stuff went on backorder and they're only now getting restocked. They've apparently restocked on everything except men's large shirts now and those are coming in this week.

They're also changing their webstore so it doesn't sell backordered items anymore...

waaait so they're getting rid of what they have? cause I want to order from there as soon as I get my pay check

No - they're just going to make it so if something goes out of stock, you won't be able to order it until it comes back in stock.

The joys of American Apparel shirts...the only shirts I wear a men's large in, not a men's medium...but they do fit well, if you order them a little big...and they're really soft. All my favorite t-shirts are American Apparel t-shirts...

The joys of American Apparel shirts...the only shirts I wear a men's large in, not a men's medium...but they do fit well, if you order them a little big...and they're really soft. All my favorite t-shirts are American Apparel t-shirts...

so if i like tight fitting shirts and ussualy wear a medium, i should get a large for AA shirts?

=(

there's no american apparel where i live.

boo.

thats a good thing. their stuff is slightly overpriced though. for a plain tshirt. but they're soooo comfy. they're having a BFF sale now. so i picked up a lot of stuff yesterday.

waaait so they're getting rid of what they have? cause I want to order from there as soon as I get my pay check

No - they're just going to make it so if something goes out of stock' date=' you won't be able to order it until it comes back in stock.[/quote']

darnit I hate those...especially online -_-

I FOUND MORE PICTURES.

I was scrolling through the forum and I found the link to highvoltagepics.

I knew I saw the shirt somewhere else.

http://www.highvoltagepics.com/band_photos/paramore/paramore_jessica_atl/index.htm

Thanks for those Pics By the way. Theyre Nice.

<3

Oh and I want to order that shirt. Do they have it in black also right!?