Warped at Raleigh, NC - June 27th

thebrowncoat

I've already posted a bit about the interview in that thread, but the show itself was great as well...this time the rain held off for Paramore and the highlight of the set was definitely when they played Conspiracy :)

The setlist was Pressure, All We Know, Conspiracy, Here We Go Again, Whoa and Emergency. I absolutely LOVE the new intro they're doing for Emergency - it sounds awesome.

The stylin' outfits and red carnations seem to have gone by the wayside (Hunter still had his on his guitar strap, Zac's was on the drum set), either due to the weather (it poured earlier in the day) or perhaps they just got dirty or were way, way too hot. Anyway, I've got pictures to post and I'll get those up later, so you'll see what they were wearing there (why do I always end up writing so much about their outfits?!?)...more to come in a bit :)

Nope...no My Heart, interestingly enough...it got replaced in the setlist by Conspiracy, although like I listed above, they closed with Emergency...

Pictures are up...I only took a few and they aren't particularly good...my camera was not happy today...

Most interesting thing to note in the pictures? The small black X Hayley has under her right eye...it looked very cool with the yellow eyeshadow...

http://paramorefans.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=239

aww man, I was going to go to that, but suddenly everyone I was going with decided they wanted to go to the Charlotte one. and as far as I know Paramores not there. =[

Yeah, I don't think they're playing that one.

It was wet...but a lot of fun. It poured from like 12:30-2, but it stopped around then and the rain stayed away while Paramore played :)

Nah its not a cut off t, its a tshirt with the sleeves tucked under, I think she bought it at warped cause I saw the tent for that band..AND IT WAS AWESOME! AHH I WILL POST MY REVIEW!

I think my camera got good ones but I got seperated from Brent when Armor for Sleep came on.

Nah its not a cut off t' date=' its a tshirt with the sleeves tucked under, I think she bought it at warped cause I saw the tent for that band..AND IT WAS AWESOME! AHH I WILL POST MY REVIEW!

I think my camera got good ones but I got seperated from Brent when Armor for Sleep came on.[/quote']

Yeah - that crowd for Armor for Sleep was a bit on the rowdy side...

Let's see...what else happened? We had crowd surfers! For Paramore! First time I've ever seen that...and someone threw a can of some energy drink at Hayley and just missed her, which really pissed me off. She didn't even blink though - she just kept on singing. The security guys were trying to figure out who did it, but I don't know if they ever did.

Nope...no My Heart' date=' interestingly enough...it got replaced in the setlist by Conspiracy, although like I listed above, they closed with Emergency...

Pictures are up...I only took a few and they aren't particularly good...my camera was not happy today...

Most interesting thing to note in the pictures? The small black X Hayley has under her right eye...it looked very cool with the yellow eyeshadow...

http://paramorefans.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=239[/quote']

Wow...I'm still suprised they didn't play it..

Greattttt pics by the way =]

Nah its not a cut off t' date=' its a tshirt with the sleeves tucked under, I think she bought it at warped cause I saw the tent for that band..AND IT WAS AWESOME! AHH I WILL POST MY REVIEW!

I think my camera got good ones but I got seperated from Brent when Armor for Sleep came on.[/quote']

Let's see...what else happened? We had crowd surfers! For Paramore! First time I've ever seen that...and someone threw a can of some energy drink at Hayley and just missed her, which really pissed me off. She didn't even blink though - she just kept on singing. The security guys were trying to figure out who did it, but I don't know if they ever did.

I think I caught the tail end of that soda can but I did hear it hit something. My mom was even in the crowd for Paramore and she was screaming at me to get the good pics when Hayley got close. She even told me out loud they're cute haha or was that Josh she was talking about?

OH AND IM SO SORRY PERSON ABOVE ME, I DIDNT ASK ANY QUESTIONS AT THE SIGNING CAUSE WE HAD TO DO OUR THING AND GET OUT, IM SORRY D:

argh!! who would honestly throw something at hayley, unless he knew her and it was a joke.. jesus..

argh!! who would honestly throw something at hayley, unless he knew her and it was a joke.. jesus..

Man thats some whack shit. I would fuckin kill the guy if it hit her. Jesus i would give him an assraping he wouldnt forget anyway.

Ren

Man thats some whack shit. I would fuckin kill the guy if it hit her. Jesus i would give him an assraping he wouldnt forget anyway.

Ren

dude, no man, lets stick to our fists and their face.. no asses involved, or rape lol

The soda can hit the bottom part of one of the risers their amps were on. But it whizzed pretty close by Hayley.

I don't get why people insist on throwing stuff like that. It's just absolutely, completely wrong.

BTW, as you guys will hear in the interview, if you really want time to hang out with the band on the headlining tour, buy the meet and greet tickets. They're really looking forward to having more time to talk to people and hang out and not just have it be some assembly line signing like they've had to do lately as their fanbase has gotten bigger.

Yeah, that's my guess. We'll have to see what they continue to wear at Warped, but I think the rain they've faced the last few days may have spoiled their "stylin'" clothes for the rest of the tour...or until they find a place to wash them :)

They wore the same clothes to the interview, I believe...I don't think anyone changed...

I've heard My Heart every other time I've seen them (5 times out of the 6 I've seen them) but I'd only heard Conspiracy once previously, so I was thrilled to hear it...

ahh yeh when i saw them at gian i was like all excited and they were playing all the regulars and when they started never let this go and conspiricy i was liek :OWHATTTTTTTTTT it was a shock.

conspiricy live is amazing