Paramore.net new pics. (Orlando & Jacksonville)

MiseryLovesMe

http://www.paramore.net/tool/images/Warped_Tour_2006_-_Jacksonville' date='_FL/pictures/IMG_0098_2.jpg[/img']

#1. i want his eyes

#2. juicy is definitely the word to describe this picture

^ haha

yeah when we took a picture with them, i tood by him and he was like "i'm soaking wet, so you don't have to youch me if you don't want to." he's such a cutie.

and his eyes are too gorgeous..

I saw them with a vid cam at the Raleigh show...PARAMORE TOUR DVD? That would be awesome cause you'd see my face all in that with me being up front with the flash going off the whole time. I remember Josh made a funny pose when the camera went in his face.

I saw them with a vid cam at the Raleigh show...PARAMORE TOUR DVD? That would be awesome cause you'd see my face all in that with me being up front with the flash going off the whole time. I remember Josh made a funny pose when the camera went in his face.

They were being followed by a camera crew all day in Raleigh...they came in while we were doing the interview and filmed for a few minutes and they also followed them to lunch afterwards :) Don't know what it was for...

They were being followed by a camera crew all day in Raleigh...they came in while we were doing the interview and filmed for a few minutes and they also followed them to lunch afterwards :) Don't know what it was for...

If it was on the local news there then I missed it.