SAOSIN

thorned_lilac_182

hahahahahaha best quote

"the first best thing about the record is the music, a close second is the artwork, and the third .. the good looking men who recorded the music. i'm not gonna name any names or anything, but ... you know ..." - CHRIS

and Chris was like "i am not alex" and beau was like "i am not alex either. he proved today taht he can speak" and justin was like "he can speak!" and chris and beau put the microphone in front of him and alex proceeded to smile and give two peace signs. it was great =]

kerri!! how was it?!?!?!?!

also, something funny from the saoboards. someone asked if the guys spoke any language besides english. here's what Beau's answer was::

i speak fluent pig latin. a little spanish. and one sentence in german. oh, and fluent irish and australian as well ;)

alex can speak spanish, cubanese, puertoricanese, and nicoraguanese.

justin can speak some italian, some french, and can actually speak TAB.

chris speaks fluent jewdism, as well as amish, and swahili.

cove can speak the language of love, english, and text. he is also learning sign language, via a book on tape.

;)

peace,

beau

As you know...FREAKING AWESOME

heres the 4 vids I took for other people that wanna see em. And yes Im on the second level. Kind of the best view when you dont have the very front

Its far better to learn

QL0VSeH-zAw

Sleepers

0MlDJRiQDVM

Translating the Name

g8GS8MFoYdE

Voices

irmGGwYqCXw

Ill get pictures up as soon as possible...82 total

Ohh I thought it was just cause VA was one of the best shows haha

haha well, it looked like he did it more in your pictures than he did in Anaehim, so maybe. he did a little of that back in September, but it was like, part of their record release shows, so they played a really long set and stuff and it was more like .... energetic?? haha i can't explain it. but in december, they were fun as well.