Hunters birthday Gift

^ dont even worry. its the though that counts.

oh gosh im like freaking out. this is in 2 days. unreal and im sitting outside for like HOURS like 6 hours. not even kidding. so hopefuly. they will invited me on the bus. but im dreaming. oh gosh. and the setlist AMAZING. they play an acoustic. my hero. oh gosh. i need to sleep im freaking out right now!

LOL. I'm betting against you getting invited on the bus' date=' but anything can happen :)

Hunter's going to love the book though...[/quote']

CRUSH MY DREAMS. ahha i know tho. but anyways.

heres some pictures of what it looks like.

its pretty basic....just a case. i probly will make it all sweet but for now this is what it looks like. it is in a rain safe case. for all you wondering.

bookfront.jpg

side.jpg

back.jpg

yayy it's done :)

you got mine right? =\

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well im hole punching them right now :) the ones that are done. ill count hold on.

there is 15 right here.

me and 3 of my friends still have to do ours so that makes 19.

i used some pretty heavy papper so its like a big stack its not whimpy which is good. it makes it look better you know.

but 3 of the 15 are by 1 person so i guess 13 people did it. which isnt bad.

yup!!

well one more then i hoped for.

im really thankful for everyone that helped out and made one.

i just added like neon green behind the cover picture it looks cool. and blue behind the back. since its a see through binder thingy it looks cool when you open it. ill take some more pictures in a bit

Ok' date=' I did one after all...the only thing I could figure out how to do it in is Powerpoint, so it looks pretty damn bad, but I couldn't resist...I'll email it to you Kathleen :)

[img']http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/thebrowncoat/HunterBirthday.jpg[/img]

lmao that's really funny. and you're not that old

little something i made

nothing special...

i PMed it to you Kathleen

alright. wow that is sweet. going on your 4th. aha. your the only one thats made more then 1. other then my friends.

haha yeah I've been totally bored lately...and i havent really done anything for anyone elses birthday so i was like ya know what...im gonna so stuff for his.

so yeah

and all i have is paint...so my resources are pretty limited

Ok' date=' I did one after all...the only thing I could figure out how to do it in is Powerpoint, so it looks pretty damn bad, but I couldn't resist...I'll email it to you Kathleen :)

[img']http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/thebrowncoat/HunterBirthday.jpg[/img]

brent ur hair is friggin great... LMAO!!

AWESOME B-DAY PAGE MAN!!

little something i made

nothing special...

alright. wow that is sweet. going on your 4th. aha. your the only one thats made more then 1. other then my friends.

haha yeah I've been totally bored lately...and i havent really done anything for anyone elses birthday so i was like ya know what...im gonna so stuff for his.

so yeah

me too. im still working on mine.

but basically im re doing songs with like the word birthdya in it to go with hunter.

like in doing the begining of 50 cent in da club.

but i changed it to

oh i forget but like i changed bacardi to monster energy drinks haha.

little something i made

nothing special...

so yeah

me too. im still working on mine.

but basically im re doing songs with like the word birthdya in it to go with hunter.

like in doing the begining of 50 cent in da club.

but i changed it to

oh i forget but like i changed bacardi to monster energy drinks haha.

LMAO!!!

i wish i would thought of that

hhahahaha thats great